BY CK ONE

Women's Gift Set - 6.7 oz EDT Spray + 6.7 oz Body Lotion. Citrus Floral Powdery. Discovered by Calvin Klein in 1994 Ck One is a freshing fruity fragrance. It's fragrant nature explores essences of orange lemon and jasmine. Blended with notes of rose sandalwood and patchouli CK One is a casual type of fragrance. see more...

Olivia C.
Denver, CO
LOVE this unisex fragrance! It’s clean and fresh. It isn’t super long lasting so you can apply liberally as it mentions on the product information. You get a beautiful scent without anything overpowering. Ideal for any age.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
It's great for my husband and I. It smells totally different on both of us. On me it smells floral, almost like gardenias.
Christopher M.
Toronto
This is my everyday daytime scent, it's light and fresh. It lasts just a few hours before dry down so I keep a small travel size handy for re application.
Little G.
This perfume it's absolutely beautiful; soft and fresh.
Woman and men can used.
The smell will stay almost all the day with almost the same intensity that the first time.
I have but it almost 5 years consecutives and is still one of my favorites.