BY CALVIN KLEIN

Buy Calvin Klein Gift Sets - Fresh and sexy, this is one magnetic fragrance people can't help but fall in love with A modern, confident blend of rich cocoa, mild musks and cool woods, created for a man who exceeds expectations time and time again. see more...

LEAR18053 Diana D.
I loved the aroma of this perfume, the first day I smelled it I ran out to buy it to give it to my boyfriend, and I love it when I put it. Its smell is great, I love it.
Crystal C.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
This perfume is better for girls I mean smells better for woman, but the price is good for anybody