BY CALVIN KLEIN

Men's 0.50 oz EDT Mini Spray. Introducing ck IN2U cologne by Calvin Klein. Two new fragrances one for him one for her. cK IN2U Him cologne is a fresh woody oriental that penetrates with lime gin fizz and rushes into a combination of cool musks that radiate from top to bottom. Fresh but warm; a tension that creates sexiness. cK IN2U Him notes include Tangelo Lime Gin Fizz Pomelo Leaves Pimento Shiso Leaves Cacao Cool Musk Palissander Wood Vetiver. see more...

Andrea J.
Gonzales, la
My husband where is this with his Lacoste white almost daily they really complement each other smells very good on him
Jessica W.
My husband received this is a CK gift set with a few other colognes. it's ok....not super manly but nice and fresh smelling. definitely not for the manly man. he doesn't use it lol. when it wears down it actually smells like something i would wear.
Angela D.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Love almost anything by Calvin klein, there perfume or cologne always smells good. it's not to strong like most I have used in the past. this is usually the only product I use beside abercrombie. definitely recommend this product.
Sarah J.
I got this in a sample and then got the mini size to see if my boyfriend liked it. He thought it was the bomb.com so I'll be getting more in the near future if he doesn't get it first.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
I have purchased this cologne for a special gentleman in my life and I absolutely love how it smells on him. Choose is that I love the smell in and of itself. It's a great cologne.
Stephanie B.
Cleveland, OH
Bought it for my boyfriend last Christmas he loves the smell and so do I. It is a crisp fresh smell with just the right hint of musk
Kidada S.
Tamarac, FL
*************************************************************************************************************************************************
Autumn W.
Nancy, KY
I wouldn't buy any other brand of cologne for my fiancé. This smells so good and it's not too overpowering.
Robin T.
Glenville, NY
Smells wonderful when first applied. Short lasting. Still can't tell if it's still a unisex Eau De Toilette
andrea o.
Doral, FL
My perfume its not there....but a ilove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!