BY CALVIN KLEIN

brie h.
This eyeliner is the perfect eyeliner! It has a nice brush to apply the perfect wing. It's very easy to use. The eyeliner is very pigmented and dark. This was my first time buying it and i will be buying again!
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
This is the Queen of liquid eyeliner! It applies beautifully with consistent color and ease of stroke. The wand is comfortable. It's great quality and a good price
Destinee L.
Reno,Nv
I loved it. I don’t usually use eyeliner. I bought mine off of Amazon. Probably not the best place but oh well. It doesn’t compare. It had nice packaging. It came in a box. I would recommend it to others
Penelope Gonzalez
Hollywood
This is a liquid eyeliner that is a brown shade and this is a little expensive for me but the thing is i don't typically use brown eye liner i use black but if you are a person who likes brown eye liner on yourself then go right ahead if your going for a cheaper version of this go to your local walgreens and buy one there good luck i hope you like my reveiw!!
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I rarely use liquid eyeliner but I do prefer the brown. I used an amazon card to buy this not that long ago. It's pricey but I'm pretty bad at doing eyeliner so I wanted to see if spending the money was worth it. Good product, overpriced.
Brenda Z.
Palmdale, CA
The best thing about Calvin Klein products is the pricing. Compared to other big name brands this one falls in the middle. The eyeliner does not smudge, crack, or flake.
Rocio V.
Deer Park, TX
True to color easy to apply, rarely use eyeliner i do prefer the brown , but good product but i do think its overprice
Jessica D.
Good liner but I really didn't see a difference between this and what I can get in Walgreens for half the price.
Taylor C.
Braintree, MA
does not disappoint coming from calvin, is very easily used and a good applicator that completes every look
Skylar L.
Joplin, MO
Love it but at the same time, my elf is a good replacement. Not too pricey compared to some