BY CALVIN KLEIN #21 in Eye Drops & Washes

CK Calvin Klein eyeglasses CK5218Metal Brown Measurements: 50mm - 18mm - 135mm (lens-bridge-arms in millimeters) see more...

isabelle b.
isabelle b.
 please glasses are great and I love the style of them they don't hurt behind my ears which I often have a problem with them when I try to find glasses that I like and they're very durable so I would recommend this to anybody who's looking for some glasses
Sonia C.
Sonia C.
Annandale
Love it , great design fits well , I have prescriptions glasses these are better than ray bans and last longer , they are a little expensive cost more . it last long time I have not problems with them , yes I would recommend it to others.  and family
CameronandChelsea B.
CameronandChelsea B.
Terry, MS
I've never tried this but oh my gosh the reviews on it our incredible! I'd love to try one of these boxes out and review the products. Amazing stuff selling these beauty boxes with great sample products!
Lorena S.
Lorena S.
Port St Lucie, FL
very good product. very luxuries and glamorous. very strong material definitely long lasting and worth the price. I love this to go out as well as to run my daily earns and would of course recommend it to anyone out there. love this product. also love the case they come with.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Taylorsville
Very nice and sophisticated, very long lastic glasses. Great selection. I don't think it compares since the quality is better. It beyond met my expectations. I use them every day at all times.
Kim K.
Kim K.
Love it i love everything from this brand a high end brand that sells for a reasonable price what can be bettter the glasses fit perfectly
Sarha G.
Sarha G.
Weslaco
love all the styles from calvin klein, especially their eyewear!!!! its fabulous!!!!! you are sure to find any style to fit your look.
Thisbeth C.
Thisbeth C.
orlando, FL
fine detailed eyeglasses, make me feels so smart lol. its confortable, its cheap, elegant, so high class. i use everytime that i read.
Cielo R.
Cielo R.
Phelan
i bought those for my cousin ne used them and he really like them cause he likes the way he looks in them so if you wear glsses you should get these
Shiloh S.
Shiloh S.
Tulsa
I love that our and crying has glasses and they're so pretty so I wear them all the time when I don't wear my contacts