CK BE For Women and Men 6.7 oz EDT/S By CALVIN KLEIN uploaded by Whany R.

BY CK BE

Calvin Klein created 'CK Be' in 1996. This unisex fragrance is recommended for casual wear. Design house: Calvin Klein Scent name: CK Be Launch date: 1996 Eau de toilette is available in a 6.7-ounce spray Gender: Unisex Features a blend of bergamot, mandarin, mint, lavender, juniper, sandalwood, magnolia, peach and amber We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Does the perfume have a sweet smell and fragance or is it robust ...1 Answers
  • Does this smell anything like CK One? I used to get compliments f...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
I love love love this for when it's a laid-back day a fancy day a day that I have run out of my own perfume so I could snag this for my husband and it just smells great it's again a classic send that everybody can wear and it's a great price
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
My boyfriend wears this and I love not only smelling it on him but walking in a room after it's been sprayed and just swooning. It's that good. I'm not a fan of most Calvin Klein scents, I find them too strong. But this, it's just perfect and clean and sexy.
Brianna F.
Elmhurst, NY
This was my Jan in highschool! I wore this like it was going out of style! I forgot about it but recently picked it back up recently and it's just as great as I remember it!
Valeria S.
Give this perfume once my dad by day of parents, and truth qes charm you that my mom and sister also, it is a perfume with a very rich and long lasting scent, is the best recommend it for girls that they can't give to their friends or those who have boyfriends or any family man. Of truth is very good is the recommend boys 😉 ✌🏼
Thaysse M.
Auburndale, MA
I love this perfume! I have been used it since 2005 and it is my favorite since then! It last all day (and my skin it is not so good for keep the perfume smells!). I have strong headaches, so I can't use every perfume or colones and this one had never get me problems! I love it!!!
Jessica A.
Aubrey, TX
If there is one thing I don't like about most cologne is that it smells like pepper and burns my nose. I can't stand when people use it. Same with perfume, it's too old lady smelling or too flowery. I choose a good body wash and body spray over cologne/perfume any day
Savannah W.
This is my absolute FAVORITE cologne on my husband. My only issue is I have a hard time finding it now. But I love it and always but it for him for Christmas. I don't think any other cologne compares to this one.
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
So classic 90's! I had this when I was in high school.. I didn't use it all and was going through stuff not to long ago and found it.. I started using it again now and loved it.. Got many compliments! I will be buying another bottle after this one is gone.
Narmin V.
Smells very good, it is a very good mens perfume, smells really good, smells very fresh and is a very affordable and also is a very great gift for the men.
Jessica r.
Oxnard, CA
All of my teenage cousins use it and I love there scent it stays on forever I got it for my Marine this pat Christmas and he loves it
Cathy K.
Panama City, FL
Does the perfume have a sweet smell and fragance or is it robust and strong id love to try a sample
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this smell anything like CK One? I used to get compliments from strangers on the street when I wore it.