CK BE by Calvin Klein Eau De Toilette Spray (Unisex) 1.7 oz for Women

Launched by the design house of Calvin Klein in 1996, CK BE isfied as a refreshing, oriental, woody fragrance. This unisex scent possesses a blend of musk, mandarin, magnolia, peach and sandalwood. It is recommended for daytime wear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CK BE by Calvin Klein Eau De Toilette Spray (Unisex) 1.7 oz for Women!
Smyrna
I love this scent by CK because it has an androgynous smell that makes me feel pretty and tough at the same time. It smells different on other people as well. It’s amazing how on my is smells sweet and masculine but on my boyfriend his pheromones brought out the spices and citrus more. Lovely. My only criticism is that it does put off the smell of alcohol until it mellows out.
Pasadena
So AMAZING!!!! Why wouldn't you pick this up. Scent is so addictive and I get so much compliments. almost out but I will definitely buy again. A little expensive but that's all fragrances. Really happy that I had bought this and hopefully I can get someone to buy it as a Christmas present!! Fingers crossed!!!
One of my all time favorites! I have been using this for years and so has my husband. It's crazy how it smells completely different on him than on me, but that's what makes this cologne so great. It has stood the test of time bc it has been around for years and we still get compliments everytime we where it.
Des Moines
I love it but one spray and i smelled over powering. Ill always get it. But i need to find more i like. Repeat user of the product. I would improve it by making it less potent. Its long lasting but should be less powerful. I would definitely recommend it to others
Henderson, KY
this is definitely a money savor. me and my boy can both use it. it’s a great value. very inexpensive and an awesome long lasting perfect scent unisex spray. i’ve never found a unisex i liked until i found this one.
Spokane Valley , WA
Beautifully unisex. None of the tones hint that its feminine or masculine, it's perfectly neutral and great for everyone. Perfect to just spray on and go when you dont know what the day holds. Its casual and sleek.
rainbow
It’s good. It’s def more masculine but I like things that smell a little mannish. It’s long lasting. The top notes don’t bother and the scent lingers I. The right way. I got it super affordable at TJ Maxx.
I actually really liked this. It smelled masculine like vetiver (forgot how to spell that word) without being overly powerful. I really liked it and the scemt lasted about 6 hours on my clothes/skin.
Ochelata
This is a great go to perfume! It's one of my faves! Not pricey at all and easily found most anywhere! The scent is perfect: not too manly and not too girly!
Awesome!! Love the scent and the company! So glad I got to experience this unique scent that is both for men and women in my opinion!!!!! Calvin Kline is such and amazing company and so luxury how can you not fall in love? Thank you for the opportunity