BY CJ #40 in Barbecue Sauce

CJ Foods has been in operation in the U.S. since 1978 and has since become a major distributor of Korean food products to many markets nationwide. Utilizing our experience and network established over the past 30 years, we continue to grow in our... see more...

Celina M.
I LOVE this to use when I just want something to taste good. Of course it's always best to make anything by scratch but I like to have this around to add to protein and "vegetarian" protein to add flavor. For example I love to add this to my veggie burger to give it a meaty taste (I'm not vegetarian but I do like to go meatless sometimes). I have also added this to wet sauces for bbqs or just a spoon to the sauce I made for a steak once and it just adds a sweet flavor you can't get anywhere else.
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
Love Cj marinades/sauces! I love the Bulgogi marinade for beef. It also goes well with portabella mushrooms. Comes out great cooked in a pan and even better cooked on the grill. It's best to try to buy this at your local Korean/Asian food market then online as purchasing online can be quite pricey.
Taniya P.
This is great for homemade kalbi. I also use it to marinate bulgogi. Very easy to ise and the end result taste great. I also normally cut up some onions and mixed into the marination as well. Yummy!!!
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
No, just...no. I'm Korean and making Kalbi is more then what you can pour out of a bottle. The ingredients aren't true and you're not going to get the flavor you want from this.
Jasmine B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I cannot get enough of this stuff! It is definitely not the best but for something that will cost less than a restaurant, it is a must try.
Dollie M.
Foodie Expert
Where can i find this product?