CJ Haechandle Korean Chili Pepper Paste Gochujang, 17.63-Ounce Containers (Pack of 5) uploaded by Kayla M.

BY CJ

Haechandle red chili pepper paste (Gochujang) is free of any synthetic coloring and preservatives, and approved by the HACCP. Add it to meat, poultry, seafood and vegetable dishes to add a spicy and tasty flavor to your meal! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie T.
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
I love this Chili Pepper Paste! It is so yummy! A definite must have if you love to cook Korean food, but it's also great to have for any style of cooking! It gives your dish that perfect zing, and can seriously heat up any dish with a small amount. This lasts me for so long because a little goes a long way. It is perfect for spicing up regular instant Ramen. A bit of chili paste, sesame oil and a soft boiled egg turn bland instant Ramen into a meal.
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Foodie Expert
- This pepper paste is a fermented paste so it might take a bit to get used to. Although it is firmented, it does not taste horrible. Just a little hint of the fermented taste. Its really good and you can add it to almost anything. You can also use it as a dipping sauce too. You can add honey into it to make it sweeter or more pepper flakes to make it more spicy. Overall, i love it.
Katie S.
Katie S.
This is delicious! After my friend lived in S. Korea for a little she made me bibimbap with a sauce made out of this stuff. It made the food spicy, but sweet and full of flavor! I now buy it at my local Korean market and will keep buying it!
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Foodie Expert
Great product and good flavor. I bought the larger version and I use it nearly everyday when I'm cooking. I enjoy it when I want something extra spicy yet sweet and I usually pair it with hot pepper flakes to add more of a kick to my dishes.
Celina M.
Celina M.
Foodie Expert
CJ is my favorite brand to buy Korean sauces/pastes. This was great and lasts me a pretty long time! Must have if you cook Korean! I also like to add it to my ramyun ;)
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Montevallo, AL
Foodie Expert
you have to have this in your home, its a typical korean spice and its good i mean its soooooo good with Kimchi.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Foodie Expert
I love this spicy bean paste! My favorite snack is some leafy lettuce dipped in, healthy and savory! Also good with carrots! Not real easy to find. You probably need a Korean supermarket or search on amazon.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Soooooooooo good!! I love it, and I put it in everything! If you don't like spicy food then beware because you will set on fire LOL
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Benton, KY
Foodie Expert
I don't like spicy stuff but it's Super spicy my husband loves it!!! Lasts a long time too
Tina L.
Tina L.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I have 10 billion boxesㅋ of these at my home? I slather this paste for everything I cook .. Hahaha I love me some spicy foodddd and tbh I know there's a lot of brands out there and I think this is my fav brand