jessie y.
jessie y.
Homestead, PA

Not sure what this is can someone explain it to me?
Alisa S.
Alisa S.
May 18, 2013, 12:06 p.m.
It's like going to a doctor's office when you need to see a doctor, but you don't care which one. Essentially you trust that they employ credible doctors that will give you the right medical advice. I walked in to one when I had a bad cold and was put into an exam room right away. The doctor and nurse on staff were helpful and efficient. I walked away with an effective prescription and a lot of good advice. My insurance paid for it and I only paid a co-pay. So quick and easy...just as though I had gone to my regular PCP, but instead I didn't have to wait for the appointment and got instantly seen at CityMD instead. These are great.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Jan. 12, 2013, 4:36 a.m.
An urgent care clinic.
Janis J.
Janis J.
Dec. 30, 2012, 2:46 a.m.
It is a walk in clinic. They have them in lots of city its better then waiting in the ER for hours
Hillary M.
Hillary M.
Dec. 24, 2012, 5:18 p.m.
It is a set of walk in clinics in NYC. They offer the option to fill out paperwork online and they are very quick, clean, and effective. I live in the city, but don't have a doctor there so I go there for any issue. They have been helpful for anything from simple cold to the flu to serious allergic reactions.

Join Now