CityMD New York's Urgent Care
By CityMD
jessie y.
jessie y.
Homestead, PA
Not sure what this is can someone explain it to me?
Alisa S.
Alisa S.
4 years, 4 months ago
It's like going to a doctor's office when you need to see a doctor, but you don't care which one. Essentially you trust that they employ credible doctors that will give you the right medical advice. I walked in to one when I had a bad cold and was put into an exam room right away. The doctor and nurse on staff were helpful and efficient. I walked away with an effective prescription and a lot of good advice. My insurance paid for it and I only paid a co-pay. So quick and easy...just as though I had gone to my regular PCP, but instead I didn't have to wait for the appointment and got instantly seen at CityMD instead. These are great.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
An urgent care clinic.
Janis J.
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
4 years, 8 months ago
It is a walk in clinic. They have them in lots of city its better then waiting in the ER for hours
Hillary M.
Hillary M.
Ridgewood, NY
4 years, 8 months ago
It is a set of walk in clinics in NYC. They offer the option to fill out paperwork online and they are very quick, clean, and effective. I live in the city, but don't have a doctor there so I go there for any issue. They have been helpful for anything from simple cold to the flu to serious allergic reactions.