BY CITYMD

CityMD New York's Urgent Care
  • "I would definitely recommend City MD, I only wish I could choose them as my PCP!" in 1 review
  • "I would recommend if you need to be seen very quickly!" in 1 review
Star P.
Charleston
Entering the emty place theres this really loud one sitting at the desk i learn her names ally. Her sister called. They do nothing cause we register in some computer. She must be related to the doctor or something cause she knew nothing thats anyone asked her.
Elise G.
I had a wonderful experience at CityMD. You're able to check in online with all of your information, and walk-in to any location whenever is convenient for you.

You are greeted by warm people with smiling faces. I was told the wait time is typically 5-10 minutes, but it was unusually busy (it's cold/flu season) so the wait would be around 15-20 minutes (which they were very apologetic about). After waiting for about 20 minutes, nothing compared to a lot of wait times, I was led to a room where you're given the remote to your own flatscreen TV. Score!

It only took a couple minutes for me to see a Dr. Dr. Cooper was kind, attentive, and efficient. I was given a prescription, and they take most major insurances. (I paid $40 co-pay with my Aetna plan.)

Overall, A++!
Katrina S.
Chula Vista, CA
My review is based on the experiences of my boyfriend who was a patient at CityMD. He's gone to the Flatiron location several times for various reasons and they have been spot on with their treatments.

However, recently he went for a check up for his leg and one of the doctor's mis-diagnosed his condition. He ended up going to the ER and was hospitalized for several days because he was prescribed the wrong medication. :(
Irene I.
I've gone to City MD about 5 times now. They've written me doctor's notes, given me prescriptions and have all around helped me. As long as you avoid the one in Union Square, there is no wait time at all and the doctors are extremely professional. They actually care about your wellness. They take any and all insurances and you don't even need an appointment.
Alexandra S.
Hoboken, NJ
Quite possibly the best doctor experience I have ever had-- even better than my pediatrician (and she gave out pretzels). Everyone I interacted with was polite, friendly and professional. They do everything they can to make your visit as easy as possible. I filled out all the forms online before I went and was in and out in under an hour.
Hillary M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been to two of their locations in NYC- they are amazing. You can fill out your forms ahead of time online! While the staff was friendly, the doctor himself was short and often mean. Never had to wait more than 10 minutes to see the doctor and they have always been fast to diagnose. I would recommend if you need to be seen very quickly!
Lindsay D.
I visited a CityMD clinic when I first moved to NYC and was very happy with my experience. All of the staff was pleasant and my wait was short. I don't have insurance, so they were kind enough not to charge me for all the tests they typically run that were beyond the reason for my visit. I'd definitely recommend them.
Courtney B.
Easton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Went here while on a 5 day trip to the city after dealing with serious gastroenteritis. Experienced a very short wait time (MAYBE 5 mins) and everyone I dealt with was respectful and professional. If I needed to (which hopefully I don't!) I would definitely go to CityMD again for urgent care.
Santana L.
Kearny, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love coming here when I cant get an appointment with my primary or think I need an xray. They are the best at avoiding the ER for things that aren't possibly a heart attack. There staff is also super friendly.
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Been to City MD twice and both times it was quick and painless. The staff and doctor were awesome and the doctor even remembered me on the second visit even though it was a month later and for another reason. This was the first time I was able to see a doctor on such short notice and left the office happy. I would definitely recommend City MD, I only wish I could choose them as my PCP!!
jessie y.
Homestead, PA
Not sure what this is can someone explain it to me?
Charlene L.
Bronx, NY
How are they Insurance wise,Do they except everything? (ex. Medicaid,Medicare)
Dreena D.
New York
Does anyone know which New York locations have a permanent OB/GYN? I really wish they would post these details on their site.