BY NONE

Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This world introduces you to a type of magic that I had never read about before. I loved it! I read all 7 (or 8) I can’t remember lol. But it was incredible. I loved Clary and the other characters so much.
Tiffany D.
Oak Grove, KY
I love these books I borrowed them from a friend and then when I finished reading them I bought my own entire set. I am re reading them all over again because you just can't not re read these books! If you haven't already done so you should totally pick them up for yourself!
Jamie H.
Aubrey , TX
This is my second favorite book series after Harry Potter. I think this book is well written. It hooks me in from the first chapter. The character all have character development which I great appreciated.
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD
I absolutely love this book. The entire series is amazing. Clare is one of my favorite authors so of course I had to pick this series up. I am on the third book and I have yet to see the movie but of course I know the book will be better!
Danielle A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is one of my absolute favorite young adult book series. It's captivating, has a fair share of plot twists, and is a book I had a hard time putting down! It's usually one of the first books I recommend to friends- highly recommend!
Ashley C.
It's an intriguing story!!! I'm already reading the second book and plan to finish the series. I enjoy her writing, and the world that she creates is fantastic. My favorite character is Simon because I find him funny and nice. It's a must read for people who like to read YA Fantasy.

My book was physically in good condition. I bought the paperback from the Barnes and Noble store. It would've been cheaper online and probably even cheaper from other stores, but still good quality.
gabby b.
Bristol, CT
I have to say she is an amazing author and puts in multiple plot twists I couldn't get enough. my favorite character would have to be Jace because he's so full of himself it's funny. The story line is amazing and easy to follow you always understand what's going on without being confused and it was a wonderful novel and a little out of my comfort zone but I love this book.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
This is one of my favorite book series ever! it is a teen fantasy type book. the movie and TV shows kinda sucked, which was majorly disappointing. but this series is excellent as well as the other series by this author. I'm so excited for the next set of books she is coming out with. highly recommend this book and this author!!
Jazmin V.
Best book and movie ever. The book and the movie are s but different but that is how it is in almost every thing but these are the best books I have read and all my ftrinds have read the imortal instrument series
Jaclyn R.
I love this book and I love this series. I read them when they each came out and then re-read them when the Magnus book came out. Honestly, it's a series I probably won't ever get tired of re-reading!!
Sakshi d.
Have you read this book?