City Lips
Original CLEAR Lip Plumper

City Lips Original CLEAR Lip Plumper

by City Lips

Winner of multiple lip plumper product tests conducted by Good Housekeeping Magazine . "We found that the CIT Lips lip plumper plumped people's lips an average of 3 millimeters." Karen Rauen, Chemistry Director, Good Housekeeping Institute. Key...

If anybody in AU wants to buy my skincare & etc, my depop is @houseofclothez. Can do intl shipping but just throwing out my surplus of new stuff my husband is making me dwindle since we’ll be moving countries soonish lol Anyhoo, I’ve used all of them & just have new extras so feel free to ask. Selling cheap x ?City Lips Original CLEAR Lip Plumper [product:isntree-aloe-soothing-gel-fresh-150ml-507-fl-oz-a-gel-type-essence-for-moisturizing-|-cooling-|-soothing-|-refreshing-|-hypoallergenic] [product:iunik-propolis-vitamin-sleeping-mask-60ml-/-korea-cosmetic] PURITO Centella Green Level Buffet Serum
Start your review of City Lips Original CLEAR Lip Plumper!
Katy D.
Varsity Lakes, QLD
City Lips Original CLEAR Lip Plumper uploaded by Katy D.
This stuff is a game changer. I’ve been using it for almost 2 years and noticed a HUGE difference in the quality of my lips. This doesn’t tingle and isn’t as sticky as the traditional type you can get. It’s nourishing and plumps the lips and over time? Leaves them that way!! I posted a side by side of a pic taken over a year ago to demonstrate its efficacy. I buy right through the brands website and highly recommend it.
Eva O.
Conway, SC
City Lips Original CLEAR Lip Plumper uploaded by Eva O.
I just got these delivered today and I tried it for the first time and I was really amazed at how well this lip plumping gloss really works. I was kinda skeptical about it, until I seen the video and seen how it’s guaranteed or your money back. So I went ahead and got a total of 3 of these glosses and I am so glad that I did! It actually really works.
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
City Lips Original CLEAR Lip Plumper uploaded by Michelle G.
I absolutely love the clear lip plumper. It doesn’t tingle like other brands I have tried. It has helped with keeping my lips hydrated and looking full. When City Lips has their buy one, get one free sale is when I purchase them. It comes out to $15 each, which is a great price. I use it throughout the day and even as a part of my night time skincare routine. This lip plumper made a big difference how hydrated my lips looked and felt when I would wake-up in the morning. It also made a big difference in the fine lines around my lips. I highly recommend this product, but continued use is required to see results. I can see a difference if I don’t use it, hence I use it all the time! :-). #citylips #lipplumper
Brenda S.
Beaver Dam, KY
City Lips Original CLEAR Lip Plumper uploaded by Brenda S.
Excellent product. One of my favorites!!! Just absolutely love this. So pretty on and it does plump does as well. The price is not as bad as some other lip plumpers on the market. I highly recommend.
Sarah R.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I LOVE this as an overnight treatment. I usually don’t do lip gloss, I hate that sticky feel and this definitely is sticky! But it does add an indescribable plumping and overall filling effect. It just makes them nice, I can’t describe it lol. I ya it overnight and also while I’m doing my makeup. When I’m finished with my face, I wipe this off and go in for my lip look. It leaves a primed lip.
Chris B.
This product is slightly highly priced but if you are lucky and hit a BOGO promo more than acceptable. The product does what it says which is plumps the lips. I prefer the semi transparent colors. Matte are ok but darker than what appears in the picture. I feel that the matte don't plump as well as the semi but that is just my opinion.
Kat W.
White Haven, PA
I bought this from an Instagram ad. I wasn't sure what to expect. My lips weren't as smooth as they used to be so I thought what the heck, nothing to lose with trying it. They were having a BOGO sale and I figured if I didn't love it I'd give the second tube to a friend. When I first applied it, I thought it was very thick and goopy. The longer it stayed on it seemed to penetrate my Lips. I'm on day 4 now and I'm seeing a difference. The only thing I am not thrilled with is there seems to be a red lining around my lips for a bit. It's nothing a little concealer can't fix. I can't attest to the lip plumping because my lips are already full but if it's the plumping that's smoothing out my lines... It works! I recommend trying it, you'll be surprised.
Jen W.
Plain City
I like the texture of it; not too sticky, not slimy. Doesn't have a bad taste. It tingles but doesn't burn. The only reason for 4 stars is because I didn't quite get the results others did. The plumping effect I achieved was not long lasting, either. I did really like the applicator.
Caddy B.
I fell for the hype, 2 for the price of one, which was $15! Now I'm hanging my head in shame. This is just a glorified clear lip gloss that doesn't even contain sunscreen. You would be much better off with a drugstore SPF lip balm or gloss product. This has no plumping ability whatsoever.
Amanda F.
Daytona Beach, FL
I’m obsessed with this gloss! I use it all day every day!! I am a fitness instructor, so when I’m heading into the gym, I apply a layer & it gives my lips a nice plump & color boost that lasts throughout my class & gives me a “made up” look without having to actually wear makeup during my workout
Ask a question to the Influenster community...