City Lips City Cosmetics Advanced Formula Clear Lip Plumper uploaded by Kitzen P.City Lips City Cosmetics Advanced Formula Clear Lip Plumper uploaded by Tori M.

BY CITY LIPS

• I have been wondering for a while how this product is...I have se...1 Answers
  • How much does this cost? And do you only have to apply it once da...3 Answers
  • I have really thin lips. Is this a good recommend...Be the first to answer!
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore this lip gloss..... it is so creamy, and goes on very smooth. I love the color, and it lasts a very long time.
Tatum H.
Tatum H.
W Valley City, UT
Love this product! I would give it five starts if it smelled a little bit better. It's kind of an unpleasant smell, but it's bearable. It's not sticky, looks amazing and I really do see plumping benefits!
Leah A.
Leah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My holy grail lip plumper. This does not burn like so many others do. It actually moisturizes your lips for hours. Nine times out of ten I'm wearing this with some lip liner. It makes your lips look that good.
Muse R.
Muse R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is hands down the best lip product I have ever used. It does work, and he nice part is that the long term effects are more impressive than the immediate effects. You only need to apply this at night for increased collagen and all day moisture. It costs about 35 dollars but a tube lasted me about a year when used sparingly.
Hilary M.
Hilary M.
Edmond , OK
This stuff WORKS! I only wish it had some sort of flavor or scent. It gives my lips the perfect amount of plump.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Flinton
My lips look nice and glossy with this on and a wee bit fuller but additional fullness doesn't last that long. I am giving it e stars rather than 4 because I find how sticky it is somewhat unpleasant. But all in all I guess it does what they say it will.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
So this lip gloss claims to give you fuller lips in minuets and long term results with 30 days of use. Suppriseingly it does what it says. I've tried so many lip plumpers that claim to work and have they? No!
I've paid lots of money to try different brands but I can honestly say this doesn't fail to impress. It's available in many different colours, the consistency is very nice and not thick and gloopy. And it does give you lovely plump lips and a added bonus is....there's no painful tingle!!
Angela N.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does this cost? And do you only have to apply it once daily and have to continuously applying it religiously?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wondering for a while how this product is...I have seen many celebrities rate this on their Instagram and claiming it is the best Lip Plumper out there and I am wondering how well it plumps and if it is as good as they say...I usually use Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme and I'm wondering how it compares and if it really does plump your lips with more use and if it's as good as they say! I'm dying to try it, but I'm wondering how well it really works?
Sofie H.
Sofie H.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this lip plumper compare to other cult favorites, such as the Too Faced or DuWop lip venom?
Angela C.
Angela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really thin lips. Is this a good recommendation?