City Lips City Cosmetics Advanced Formula Clear Lip Plumper uploaded by Jana W.City Lips City Cosmetics Advanced Formula Clear Lip Plumper uploaded by Kitzen P.City Lips City Cosmetics Advanced Formula Clear Lip Plumper uploaded by Tori M.

BY CITY LIPS #97 in Lip Plumper

City Lips City Cosmetics Advanced Formula Clear Lip Plumper
  • "This product really plumps your lips immediately after applying. It lasts a long time too. I prefer the clear, because as it plumps your lips get subtly pink and moisturizer. No need for color. " in 17 reviews
Kitzen P.
The best. It is NOT like other plumpers. You will not have that sting and tingle that other plumpers have. That is just a side effect of ingredients designed to irritate the lip area to give the illusion of plumper lips or slight swelling that diminishes quickly. City Lips penetrates and nourishes. Its a plumper and a lip treatment. It is great for long term results if you follow directions and use it morning and evening before bed. It comes in a variety of colours so I use it all day. I love it. I do like the plumpers that tingle...for that instant effect simply because i love that burn....but for actual results and smooth, lineless, supple lips? Try City Lips. Use an entire tube... take before and after pictures...use it as directed.... you'll see exactly what I mean. I'm a long time user. It's great.
LeslieJune R.
novato
I have tried so many products, when this arrived I was hopeful that it would do what it said. I followed the instructions and I did see a change. I have used Botox and I wanted to use something that didn’t involve a an appointment, a needle and lots of $$$. This product has saved my life. Smoothed out the tiny lines and after it sets the lipstick is set. What a pleasure. I have almost gone through my first tube. I have thrown so many things in the trash. When this tube finds it’s way to the trash it will be because it has all been used up. No waste just happiness with this little miracle tube of joy.
Muse R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is hands down the best lip product I have ever used. It does work, and he nice part is that the long term effects are more impressive than the immediate effects. You only need to apply this at night for increased collagen and all day moisture. It costs about 35 dollars but a tube lasted me about a year when used sparingly.
Alli A.
I'm actually obsessed with this... it actually works! It gives my lips a fuller appearance. I apply it over any other lipstick! It makes them fuller and hydrated and gives them a shine. I wear this everyday and I love!
Deena M.
willow springs
This is my favorite lip plumper because it is not just a quick reaction that will plump lips and then go away, it is scientifically proven to plump lips for longer periods of time and it does not burn or irritate like others I have tried. I apply before bed and I wake up with very full luscious lips!
Leah A.
My holy grail lip plumper. This does not burn like so many others do. It actually moisturizes your lips for hours. Nine times out of ten I'm wearing this with some lip liner. It makes your lips look that good.
Fendi T.
Casselberry , FL
City lips is a good lip plumper without the tingle that most have.. it is a beautiful mirror shine lipgloss that moisturizes at the same time. Love it and have repurchased several times.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This lip plumper is ok. I have it in clear and a shimmer shade. This plumper is a sticky formula and smells like cinnamon. It tingles on the lips, but isn't overbearing. It does make your lips and the surrounding area a little red, but overall the plumping results aren't out of this world. It does make your lips slightly plumper, but that's the standard you're going to get from these products. Unless you get lip injections you'll never get the plumpness you really want.
Amanda L.
Best lip plumper I have ever tried! It can be a bit sticky though, so be aware of that. It's long lasting and very affective! You can definitely feel it working! I typically like to apply a thin layer at night just before bed. This allows the product to sit on my lips and work all night so that I wake up with well moisturized and plumper lips in the morning!

One issue I had with this product was that I found the packaging leaked a bit sometimes. Still, I would recommend and will be purchasing again!
Meghan Z.
This product WORKS. No tingling. No pain. Just PLUMPING. I bought this product through a tanning salon I used to work for and I am glad I did. I feel like this make my lips fuller almost instantly. I love it in the clear color but I have it in two other pink shades as well. Definitely an underdog in the lip plumper category.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
How much does this cost? And do you only have to apply it once daily and have to continuously applying it religiously?
Sofie H.
Norfolk, VA
How does this lip plumper compare to other cult favorites, such as the Too Faced or DuWop lip venom?
Jessica S.
I have been wondering for a while how this product is...I have seen many celebrities rate this on their Instagram and claiming it is the best Lip Plumper out there and I am wondering how well it plumps and if it is as good as they say...I usually use Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme and I'm wondering how it compares and if it really does plump your lips with more use and if it's as good as they say! I'm dying to try it, but I'm wondering how well it really works?
Angela C.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have really thin lips. Is this a good recommendation?
Laurie D.
Solon, OH
How does City Lips address smoker lines if it is a lip gloss?  BTW, I am not a smoker!!!