City Lips City Cosmetics Advanced Formula Clear Lip Plumper uploaded by Kitzen P.City Lips City Cosmetics Advanced Formula Clear Lip Plumper uploaded by Tori M.

BY CITY LIPS #40 in Lip Plumper

• I have been wondering for a while how this product is...I have se...1 Answers
  • How much does this cost? And do you only have to apply it once da...3 Answers
  • I have really thin lips. Is this a good recommend... Be the first to answer!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
This lip plumper is ok. I have it in clear and a shimmer shade. This plumper is a sticky formula and smells like cinnamon. It tingles on the lips, but isn't overbearing. It does make your lips and the surrounding area a little red, but overall the plumping results aren't out of this world. It does make your lips slightly plumper, but that's the standard you're going to get from these products. Unless you get lip injections you'll never get the plumpness you really want.
Amanda L.
Best lip plumper I have ever tried! It can be a bit sticky though, so be aware of that. It's long lasting and very affective! You can definitely feel it working! I typically like to apply a thin layer at night just before bed. This allows the product to sit on my lips and work all night so that I wake up with well moisturized and plumper lips in the morning!

One issue I had with this product was that I found the packaging leaked a bit sometimes. Still, I would recommend and will be purchasing again!
Sarah H.
The best lip plumper I have ever used! Hydrating and delivers instant and long lasting results! My lips will remain plump for days and brings out the natural shape and outline of lips. It exceeded my expectations and the packaging was nice and sleek. I will continue to repurchase this product. It plumps, hydrates, and can be worn on its own or over liner or lipstick! Does not burn or sting at all. Love this! Wonderful lip plumper I would recommend to all who are interested!
Tatum H.
American Fork, UT
Love this product! I would give it five starts if it smelled a little bit better. It's kind of an unpleasant smell, but it's bearable. It's not sticky, looks amazing and I really do see plumping benefits!
Rhonda K.
Galloway, OH
Love it. It sort of smells like spun sugar, has a bit of a tingling sensation at first. It has a clear high gloss that really seems to compliment most natural lips colors.
Carol F.
This product really plumps your lips immediately after applying. It lasts a long time too. I prefer the clear, because as it plumps your lips get subtly pink and moisturizer. No need for color.
Jennie C.
This worked well for me. Definite tingle on my lips, but not super strong. It went away after a couple of minutes, but I noticed my lips had increased volume.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Uno de los mejores productos con los que me he topado, realmente funciona, se puede llegar a ver el resultado a lo largo de los días!
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely adore this lip gloss..... it is so creamy, and goes on very smooth. I love the color, and it lasts a very long time.
Hilary M.
EDMOND , OK
This stuff WORKS! I only wish it had some sort of flavor or scent. It gives my lips the perfect amount of plump.
Angela N.
How much does this cost? And do you only have to apply it once daily and have to continuously applying it religiously?
Sofie H.
Bloomington, IN
How does this lip plumper compare to other cult favorites, such as the Too Faced or DuWop lip venom?
Jessica S.
I have been wondering for a while how this product is...I have seen many celebrities rate this on their Instagram and claiming it is the best Lip Plumper out there and I am wondering how well it plumps and if it is as good as they say...I usually use Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme and I'm wondering how it compares and if it really does plump your lips with more use and if it's as good as they say! I'm dying to try it, but I'm wondering how well it really works?
Angela C.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have really thin lips. Is this a good recommendation?