City Lips City Cosmetics Advanced Formula Clear Lip Plumper uploaded by Kitzen P.City Lips City Cosmetics Advanced Formula Clear Lip Plumper uploaded by Tori M.

BY CITY LIPS #40 in Lip Plumper

• I have been wondering for a while how this product is...I have se...1 Answers
  • How much does this cost? And do you only have to apply it once da...3 Answers
  • I have really thin lips. Is this a good recommend... Be the first to answer!
Leah C.
Tarentum, PA
I have been using this “City Lips” lip plumper for years now! I usually just purchase clear but have also purchased two colors in the past. It defiantly gives your lips a little boost and does not sting! It is super soft and not too sticky!City Lips City Cosmetics Advanced Formula Clear Lip Plumper
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
It definitely plumps your pout! This review is for the clear gloss, but the colored glosses are fabulous too! There’s a definite tingling that can be intense upon application which is the active ingredients working, but the sensation fades. Unfortunately, the plump isn’t permanent, but you can always reapply!
Gabrielle P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have thin lips and have tried multiple lip plumpers. I recently got the city lips plumper and it is great! It’s not like most plumpers that burn your lips so much that you take the gloss off, there’s just a subtle touch of heat, but nothing that you can’t handle.

You can even use your regular lipstick or gloss on top! 😍
Deena M.
willow springs
This is my favorite lip plumper because it is not just a quick reaction that will plump lips and then go away, it is scientifically proven to plump lips for longer periods of time and it does not burn or irritate like others I have tried. I apply before bed and I wake up with very full luscious lips!
Kitzen P.
The best. It is NOT like other plumpers. You will not have that sting and tingle that other plumpers have. That is just a side effect of ingredients designed to irritate the lip area to give the illusion of plumper lips or slight swelling that diminishes quickly. City Lips penetrates and nourishes. Its a plumper and a lip treatment. It is great for long term results if you follow directions and use it morning and evening before bed. It comes in a variety of colours so I use it all day. I love it. I do like the plumpers that tingle...for that instant effect simply because i love that burn....but for actual results and smooth, lineless, supple lips? Try City Lips. Use an entire tube... take before and after pictures...use it as directed.... you'll see exactly what I mean. I'm a long time user. It's great.
Meghan Z.
This product WORKS. No tingling. No pain. Just PLUMPING. I bought this product through a tanning salon I used to work for and I am glad I did. I feel like this make my lips fuller almost instantly. I love it in the clear color but I have it in two other pink shades as well. Definitely an underdog in the lip plumper category.
Muse R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is hands down the best lip product I have ever used. It does work, and he nice part is that the long term effects are more impressive than the immediate effects. You only need to apply this at night for increased collagen and all day moisture. It costs about 35 dollars but a tube lasted me about a year when used sparingly.
Alli A.
I'm actually obsessed with this... it actually works! It gives my lips a fuller appearance. I apply it over any other lipstick! It makes them fuller and hydrated and gives them a shine. I wear this everyday and I love!
Leah A.
My holy grail lip plumper. This does not burn like so many others do. It actually moisturizes your lips for hours. Nine times out of ten I'm wearing this with some lip liner. It makes your lips look that good.
Fendi T.
Killeen, TX
City lips is a good lip plumper without the tingle that most have.. it is a beautiful mirror shine lipgloss that moisturizes at the same time. Love it and have repurchased several times.
Angela N.
How much does this cost? And do you only have to apply it once daily and have to continuously applying it religiously?
Sofie H.
Bloomington, IN
How does this lip plumper compare to other cult favorites, such as the Too Faced or DuWop lip venom?
Jessica S.
I have been wondering for a while how this product is...I have seen many celebrities rate this on their Instagram and claiming it is the best Lip Plumper out there and I am wondering how well it plumps and if it is as good as they say...I usually use Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme and I'm wondering how it compares and if it really does plump your lips with more use and if it's as good as they say! I'm dying to try it, but I'm wondering how well it really works?
Angela C.
Niagara Falls, NY
I have really thin lips. Is this a good recommendation?