City Lips City Cosmetics Advanced Formula Clear Lip Plumper uploaded by Kitzen P.City Lips City Cosmetics Advanced Formula Clear Lip Plumper uploaded by Tori M.

BY CITY LIPS

• I have been wondering for a while how this product is...I have se...1 Answers
  • How much does this cost? And do you only have to apply it once da...3 Answers
  • I have really thin lips. Is this a good recommend...Be the first to answer!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best lip plumper I have ever tried! It can be a bit sticky though, so be aware of that. It's long lasting and very affective! You can definitely feel it working! I typically like to apply a thin layer at night just before bed. This allows the product to sit on my lips and work all night so that I wake up with well moisturized and plumper lips in the morning!

One issue I had with this product was that I found the packaging leaked a bit sometimes. Still, I would recommend and will be purchasing again!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
The best lip plumper I have ever used! Hydrating and delivers instant and long lasting results! My lips will remain plump for days and brings out the natural shape and outline of lips. It exceeded my expectations and the packaging was nice and sleek. I will continue to repurchase this product. It plumps, hydrates, and can be worn on its own or over liner or lipstick! Does not burn or sting at all. Love this! Wonderful lip plumper I would recommend to all who are interested!
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip plumper is ok. I have it in clear and a shimmer shade. This plumper is a sticky formula and smells like cinnamon. It tingles on the lips, but isn't overbearing. It does make your lips and the surrounding area a little red, but overall the plumping results aren't out of this world. It does make your lips slightly plumper, but that's the standard you're going to get from these products. Unless you get lip injections you'll never get the plumpness you really want.
Kitzen P.
Kitzen P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best. It is NOT like other plumpers. You will not have that sting and tingle that other plumpers have. That is just a side effect of ingredients designed to irritate the lip area to give the illusion of plumper lips or slight swelling that diminishes quickly. City Lips penetrates and nourishes. Its a plumper and a lip treatment. It is great for long term results if you follow directions and use it morning and evening before bed. It comes in a variety of colours so I use it all day. I love it. I do like the plumpers that tingle...for that instant effect simply because i love that burn....but for actual results and smooth, lineless, supple lips? Try City Lips. Use an entire tube... take before and after pictures...use it as directed.... you'll see exactly what I mean. I'm a long time user. It's great.
Meghan Z.
Meghan Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product WORKS. No tingling. No pain. Just PLUMPING. I bought this product through a tanning salon I used to work for and I am glad I did. I feel like this make my lips fuller almost instantly. I love it in the clear color but I have it in two other pink shades as well. Definitely an underdog in the lip plumper category.
Alli A.
Alli A.
I'm actually obsessed with this... it actually works! It gives my lips a fuller appearance. I apply it over any other lipstick! It makes them fuller and hydrated and gives them a shine. I wear this everyday and I love!
Carol F.
Carol F.
This product really plumps your lips immediately after applying. It lasts a long time too. I prefer the clear, because as it plumps your lips get subtly pink and moisturizer. No need for color.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Uno de los mejores productos con los que me he topado, realmente funciona, se puede llegar a ver el resultado a lo largo de los días!
Tori M.
Tori M.
Bassett, VA
Favorite lip plumper ever! I saw an immediate change in my lips, I highly recommend this product
Rhonda K.
Rhonda K.
Galloway, OH
Love it. It sort of smells like spun sugar, has a bit of a tingling sensation at first. It has a clear high gloss that really seems to compliment most natural lips colors.
Angela N.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does this cost? And do you only have to apply it once daily and have to continuously applying it religiously?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been wondering for a while how this product is...I have seen many celebrities rate this on their Instagram and claiming it is the best Lip Plumper out there and I am wondering how well it plumps and if it is as good as they say...I usually use Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme and I'm wondering how it compares and if it really does plump your lips with more use and if it's as good as they say! I'm dying to try it, but I'm wondering how well it really works?
Sofie H.
Sofie H.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this lip plumper compare to other cult favorites, such as the Too Faced or DuWop lip venom?
Angela C.
Angela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really thin lips. Is this a good recommendation?