City Light Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15, Medium/Dark

by No7

City Light offers advanced protection from daily environmental stresses and sheer skin perfecting colour. It delivers all day lasting hydration with a lightweight feel, for maximum skin comfort.
Not only does it enhance radiance, and leave a confidence boosting flawless complexion, No7's patented antioxidant complex helps boost natural defences against environmental stresses such as pollution.

City Light is combined with No7’s unbeatable 5* UVA technology and SPF 15 which helps defend against the ageing effects of the sun and protect skin from future visible skin damage, it’s the perfect shield against environmental aggressors that can cause the skin to age.

Light – Calico, Cool Vanilla, Warm Ivory, Deeply Ivory and Cool Ivory
Medium – Warm beige, Beige, Cool Beige, Deeply Beige, Soft Rose, Honey and Cool Honey
Dark – Honey, Cool Honey, Wheat, Warm Sand, Cool Rose and Latte

How To Use:

Apply and blend using fingers.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene glycol, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Octocrylene, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Mica, Cetearyl alcohol, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Titanium dioxide (nano), Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, Tribehenin, Ethylhexyl salicylate, Alcohol denat., Phenoxyethanol, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, Polyacrylamide, Silica, Potassium cetyl phosphate, Methylparaben, C13-14 isoparaffin, Xanthan gum, Ethylparaben, Sodium polyacrylate, Propylene glycol, Tocopheryl acetate, Diethylhexyl butamido triazone, Ascorbyl glucoside, Retinyl palmitate, Citric acid, Laureth-7, Sodium hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed rice protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panax ginseng root extract, Dimethylmethoxy chromanol, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) extract, Morus alba leaf extract, Sodium benzoate, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, [+/- (May contain) CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides), CI 77499 (Iron oxides)].

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of City Light Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15, Medium/Dark!
Review for: Medium
Awful product, there is absolutely no difference between this and a regular moisturiser. Does not live up to its claims and a total waste of money in my opinion.
Prestonpans , East Lothian
1,170 reviews
I use the no7 foundation drops I really like them I mix them with my moisturiser. It gives me a lovely glow very natural looking in my skin and my skin felt light with it on. I tried using it on its own and that can’t be done. I would really have to mix it. As my skin felt really dry.
Review for: Fair
Rather impressed with this tinted moisturiser- easy to apply and melts into the skin, giving a natural glow. I don't know how it would perform on super oily skin due to its moisturising properties- but definitely worth trying for the reasonable price 😊
Larkhall
Review for: Fair
I bought this after watching a YouTube video and it’s really amazing x it’s really moisturising on the skin and does protect your face x I really love this x it’s pretty thick but you would expect that with SPF
Edinburgh, Scotland
Review for: Fair
Love this product. Sits lovely on my skin and gives me just the right amount of base for days when you want to be natural. Lasts a good 8/10 hours
aberdeen
bought this product the other day as i wanted a light creamy foundation and moisturiser absolutely beautiful on the skin, great for oily skin
Do like this product it is the perfect amount of coverage for me and i think it makes your skin look beautiful and i would recommend
Review for: Fair
The product works but i dont think i'll be repurchasing as the tints are always too dark for me no matter what shade i get
Dublin
Review for: Fair
Easy application and good coverage. And it’s nice that it’s on the cheaper side. But it caused me to breakout!
Easy to apply but feels quite sticky on the skin and takes a while to absorb. Finish is good once dried.

Looking for your answer?