City Light Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15, Medium/Dark

by No7

City Light offers advanced protection from daily environmental stresses and sheer skin perfecting colour. It delivers all day lasting hydration with a lightweight feel, for maximum skin comfort.
Not only does it enhance radiance, and leave a confidence boosting flawless complexion, No7's patented antioxidant complex helps boost natural defences against environmental stresses such as pollution.

City Light is combined with No7’s unbeatable 5* UVA technology and SPF 15 which helps defend against the ageing effects of the sun and protect skin from future visible skin damage, it’s the perfect shield against environmental aggressors that can cause the skin to age.

Light – Calico, Cool Vanilla, Warm Ivory, Deeply Ivory and Cool Ivory
Medium – Warm beige, Beige, Cool Beige, Deeply Beige, Soft Rose, Honey and Cool Honey
Dark – Honey, Cool Honey, Wheat, Warm Sand, Cool Rose and Latte

How To Use:

Apply and blend using fingers.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene glycol, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Octocrylene, Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Mica, Cetearyl alcohol, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cyclohexasiloxane, Titanium dioxide (nano), Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, Tribehenin, Ethylhexyl salicylate, Alcohol denat., Phenoxyethanol, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, Polyacrylamide, Silica, Potassium cetyl phosphate, Methylparaben, C13-14 isoparaffin, Xanthan gum, Ethylparaben, Sodium polyacrylate, Propylene glycol, Tocopheryl acetate, Diethylhexyl butamido triazone, Ascorbyl glucoside, Retinyl palmitate, Citric acid, Laureth-7, Sodium hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed rice protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panax ginseng root extract, Dimethylmethoxy chromanol, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) extract, Morus alba leaf extract, Sodium benzoate, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, [+/- (May contain) CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides), CI 77499 (Iron oxides)].

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of City Light Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15, Medium/Dark!
Buckeye, AZ
City Light Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15, Medium/Dark uploaded by Vanessa G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been absolutely obsessed with no.7 lately, before this I have never even looked at the brand at all since it kinda low key ( no one really talks about it) this has become one of my fav. Tinted moisturizers . Some fun facts about it below! I highly reccomend this its great light weight and doesnt melt in this AZ heat !! Highlights Offers long-lasting hydration along with sun protection Light diffusing moisturizer with a hint of color Evens and brightens skin tone Environmental protection Includes sunscreen broad spectrum SPF 15
Wildwood , MO
I don't use a lot of tinted moisturizers, so please keep that in mind when reading my thoughts. This gave minimal coverage on my problem areas which is what I expected. This feels greasier than I would have liked, and left my oily problem areas feeling a little oilier than usual so I did have to set those areas with powder. That said, this does the job and works if you need a light tint during those hot summer months but want lighter coverage. It's a great drugstore option if you don't use this kind of stuff a lot like me, or just are looking to add to your collection.
Williamsville, NY
Review for: Fair
This gives you a healthy, natural glow and is perfect for everyday wear! It doesn’t look cakey or settle into your skin. I like that it is SPF 15. One thing I will say: they shade range is terrible and Fair is definitely more light-medium than I would have expected it to be. UPDATE: I broke out in hives after wearing this for 8 hours!!!!! It was the only thing in my routine I changed. Use at your own risk.
Bayfield, WI
Review for: Fair
Moisturizing, light coverage product. Nice if you want a no makeup look. It's a bit too shiny for me in the t zone but other than that very nice. I used to wear this daily but I find that it doesn't cover my rosacea as well as I would like so I reach for heavier products more often.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Fair
I love this product.  As I've aged, foundation has started to feel heavy and drying.  I also like my freckles and covetimg them up seems wrong.  I've tried BB creams and not been thrilled.  I bought this on a whim and it's now my favorite product.  It moisturizes, protects my skin from sun, and doesn't settle into pores.  It offers just a hint of coverage, so my skin looks better as opposed to blanketed.  I've gotten compliments on how I look very well rested and glowy, which is shocking because I have a newborn at home and only sleep three hours at a time.  This is the perfect product for women on the go, who want a bit of a boost to their natural beauty and want to feed their thirsty skin at the same time.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Fair
I tried this in the mwdium shade. I didn't think it really gave any coverage at all vs regular moisturizer, but I did get a compliment on my face that day and didn't wear makeup. I felt like it gave me enough moisture, I don't have super dry skin. And I also had no problems with irritation or breakouts.
Byhalia, MS
Lately, I've been loving using lightweight skin products. This is the perfect tinted moisturizer when you want a minimal makeup look. It provides minimal coverage, which is great when you don't want to clog up your pores. It also comes in multiple shades. I do find that the shades aren't a perfect match, but I don't think that really matters for a product like this. The best thing about this brand is that it's drugstore. However, I would consider this high-end drugstore.
Review for: Fair
Great formula, more water consistency so it’s easy to spread and gives good spf protection. Not a lot of coverage since it’s just a tinted moisturizer so I use it as a layer product. I would repurchase.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Medium
Omg this was a terrible product. Purchased it from target and returned it the next day. Moisturizing, yes. Tinted, sure. Coverage, sheer. I applied over my primer and OMG!!! It started to be very very blotchy, separating, un even coverage, just terrible. Tried it 2 different ways; with and without primer but same results. Ugghhhh please skip out on this product, so disappointed
Indianapolis
Review for: Fair
This has the feel of thick sunscreen to it, and smells like it too.  Gloppy and slick when it comes out of the tube, and it doesn't dry down as fast as I would like.  The shade range also leaves something to be desired; the fair isn't fair enough for me.  And since I AM very fair... 15 spf just isn't cutting it for me.

Looking for your answer?