BY CITY COSMETICS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Rupsha B.
West Midlands, Walsall
When i went to india, people were commenting on how thin my lips are. My thin lips have always been an insecurity, and as people were pointing it out, i just got miserable. Then one day, i was on youtube and i stumbled upon a youtuber called Kristina who was doing a '1 minute lip plumping challenge'. I was honestly wowed by her results and soon found out she was using city lips advanced formula. I headed over to their website and i was very skeptical at first, and the hefty price tag didn't do me any favors. But seeing Kristina's results motivated me to try the product & plus she had a link to their 'BOGO Sale' and a further 30% off! So i i got 2 shades (this one and sangria) for $25 (excluding shipping- $19!!!) They arrived a few days ago and i must say, they work remarkably well. When i use SunDiego, my lips are about 2-3mm larger and people have noticed this change. I Havent been using this for long enough to know about permanent results, but so far I'm impressed! However, the pricing is a bit much. I'd but more products from city lips if it wasn't for the pricing/hefty shipping prices. So due to such high pricing, I'm rating this a B, but the product for me is an A.