BY CITY COLOR #43 in Setting Spray

Control oil and deflect shine with our NEW Matte Setting Spray. In true City Color style, this finishing spray will give you the Be Matte look you desire. Oil-Free, Alcohol-Free and paired with the scent of daisy, your makeup will look and feel fresh all day long.

• I want to know if this product works for oily skin? 5 Answers
  • Where can i buy it? I got it as a gift and i could never find it1 Answers
  • Is this product sticky? I've had setting sprays that are slightly...1 Answers
Arham M.
Arham M.
laurel , MD
does not work at all! feels like you're putting water on your face. doses my keep my makeup on my face! I have oily skin and it did nothing for it. my makeup was still funny and smudged regardless. wouldn't really recommend but it's cheap so go for it
Khalia P.
Khalia P.
Norristown, PA
I've been looking for a great matte finishing spray that's affordable and this fits the bill! It keeps my makeup in place while keeping me matte throughout the day. I will definitely buy this gain when I am close to running low.
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
I always using a setting spray and I had high hopes for this one. However, it did not make my skin look matte nor did it seem to really help my makeup last. It's smells pretty good at least. I will not be rebuying it.
I wasn't thrilled completely with this. I still melted my makeup off. I live in Louisiana where it's very hot this time of year and perhaps that is the problem. Otherwise it smelled Ok and held for a couple hours
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Irvington, NJ
The smell is amazing, other than that I'm not excited with this product at all. I purchased this item at five below for $4. Although it's not my fave I'm not telling you not to try it, you just might like it
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
I was always looking to try a setting spray, this is an affordable option to some of the higher priced ones. It doesn't make your makeup run or feel weighty. This is an awesome product, hands down!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Richmond, KY
Ew, ew, ew. I will never again use this product. It wasn't matte, the spray was more of a stream, and it seemed to leave my makeup patchy. Noooo
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greeley, CO
Smelling good is the best thing about this stuff. My makeup still melts off and the spray is more of a stream. Will not buy again.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Newark, NJ
It's alright. Not really too good. Doesn't really keep makeup in place as well as other setting sprays do
Chanel G.
Chanel G.
First I can tell this is either new or old packaging. I do not have this packaging so I do not know if the product has improved. But my review is on the other packaging. It does not keep your makeup on all day. It takes the cakey look away but I would not call this a setting spray; more like a hydrating mist. I did not see where it mattified my makeup at all.  I would not repurchase. they sell them in five below and a small number of other stores.
Mavis K.
Mavis K.
I want to know if this product works for oily skin?
Marjorie D.
Marjorie D.
Where can i buy it? I got it as a gift and i could never find it
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Washington, PA
Is this product sticky? I've had setting sprays that are slightly sticky, that's a huge negative!