BY CITY COLOR #73 in Setting Spray

Control oil and deflect shine with our NEW Matte Setting Spray. In true City Color style, this finishing spray will give you the Be Matte look you desire. Oil-Free, Alcohol-Free and paired with the scent of daisy, your makeup will look and feel fresh all day long.

• I want to know if this product works for oily skin? 5 Answers
  • Where can i buy it? I got it as a gift and i could never ...2 Answers
  • Is this product sticky? I've had setting sprays that are ...1 Answers
City Colors Matte Setting Spray
  • "this is a very afordable product it leaves face makeup matte. you makeup will stay on all day long. this spray also has a rose smell that smells really good. this also refresh your face." in 21 reviews
Mignon H.
Orlando , FL
OMGOODNESS! This stuff really works! A bit too much if you ask me. I can only get away with spraying one spray of this or I’m straight casket ready... no matter how glowy my skin may appear beforehand. If you are suuuuuper oily then this ones for you chica! It’s super inexpensive, too, so that’s always a plus. The reason for four stars is that I just don’t know how to use it without looking so matte. But for under $5.00, I can learn.
Denisa U.
This is a super affordable setting spray and it works great for me. It leaves my make up matte and it helps my makeup last longer even on my craziest days. My friends always ask me what setting spray i use and i reccomend this if your going to be doing your makeup everyday this is tge more affordable and nest way to go. For the price I paid for this setting spray compare to higher end setting spray I recommend this so much.
Tori G.
Orlando
I absolutely love this setting spray! I live in Florida and it keeps my makeup on, perfectly in place even in the 95°+ weather and humidity. It even keeps my makeup in tact if I’m at the gym sweating! It’s extremely lightweight and feels great. This is my go to setting spray daily!
Melanie R.
Wasco, CA
I don't really know but it's not a good one. There's a lot of pros and cons to this one🤦‍♀️. The pros are that the price is good, it smells good lol, it kinda works for oily skin, and it's a matte setting spray. The cons are that it doesn't last at all, it drys kinda slow, it feels like I'm just spraying water on my face, and you would basically just waist a good face of makeup :/.
Megan K.
Pepperell
This is a great setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day. It is good for all types of skin I have combination and it works perfectly. It isn’t too wet and sets everything nicely. I would say it’s a dupe for higher end brands. I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Marisa M.
Hot Springs, AR
This setting spray is very cheap. It is an easy spray. Because it is cheap the sprayer eventually stopped working. I’m not to sure in the ingredients in the formula as well. It doesn’t have a smell and needs to be dried.
Maria A.
Cool price but it didn’t really work for me. It sets in the beginning but it’s not long lasting especially for this hot Texas weather. My face was oily after a few hours, maybe I will try again during winter time.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
SUPER AFFORDABLE Matte setting spray! It Leaves your face full of makeup, looking flawless & fresh and ensures that your makeup stays on your face!! Very lightweight spray, dries fairly quickly. I picked this one up for $2 at Five Below- can't beat that!
Bailey R.
United States
I love this setting spray. It does exactly what I want it to. It sets all my makeup, helping my face to look more matte, melting all the powders together. It is also very affordable.
Samantha M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I absolutely love this spray! It smells amazing and has the perfect matte finish. Bought at Burlington and it’s surprisingly cheap! Makeup stayed in place all day! Just bought 2 more bottles to stock up on
Mavis K.
I want to know if this product works for oily skin?
Marjorie D.
Where can i buy it? I got it as a gift and i could never find it
Rachel M.
Washington, PA
Is this product sticky? I've had setting sprays that are slightly sticky, that's a huge negative!