BY CITY COLOR #53 in Setting Spray

Control oil and deflect shine with our NEW Matte Setting Spray. In true City Color style, this finishing spray will give you the Be Matte look you desire. Oil-Free, Alcohol-Free and paired with the scent of daisy, your makeup will look and feel fresh all day long.

• I want to know if this product works for oily skin? 5 Answers
  • Where can i buy it? I got it as a gift and i could never find it1 Answers
  • Is this product sticky? I've had setting sprays that are slightly...1 Answers
Melanie R.
Wasco, CA
I don't really know but it's not a good one. There's a lot of pros and cons to this one🤦‍♀️. The pros are that the price is good, it smells good lol, it kinda works for oily skin, and it's a matte setting spray. The cons are that it doesn't last at all, it drys kinda slow, it feels like I'm just spraying water on my face, and you would basically just waist a good face of makeup :/.
Megan K.
Pepperell
This is a great setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day. It is good for all types of skin I have combination and it works perfectly. It isn’t too wet and sets everything nicely. I would say it’s a dupe for higher end brands. I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
Alana C.
Real talk? This didn't work for me. I haven't had great luck from this brand and this didn't exactly restore hope inside me for it... Didn't really help my oil at all and it basically just feels like water? The spray bottle itself doesn't have the fine mist you need either.. I'd rather just spend the money and get something that works, but on the other hand.. This is pretty cheap, so if you're on a budget you can see if it works for you! Just didn't work for me
Rose R.
Well, the first think I have to say is about the fragrance... I really don't like it, is so strong, pure, and gives me headaches (yeah, I don't lie).
It say gives you a matte finish, well... I don't think so! I have oily skin, and it suppose to be perfect for my skin but no. My skin still looking oily, nothing about that matte finish...
PD. I'm talking about CITY COLOR "Oil-Control Matte Setting Spray" (Black and Green).
Chanel G.
First I can tell this is either new or old packaging. I do not have this packaging so I do not know if the product has improved. But my review is on the other packaging. It does not keep your makeup on all day. It takes the cakey look away but I would not call this a setting spray; more like a hydrating mist. I did not see where it mattified my makeup at all.  I would not repurchase. they sell them in five below and a small number of other stores.
Anita F.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this city color setting spray! It is the best setting spray I ever used. I use this setting spray everyday for my makeup looks and it is wonderful! It sprays a good amount of spray and I absolutely love it! This is a very good setting spray!
Yoazin V.
Very affordable and works very well it's also matte finish which I love. If you're not wanting to spend a lot of money on a high end brand setting spray this does the trick. It's very long lasting and easy too apply plus it has a nice smell
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
This does not work the way a setting spray should work. It doesn't help makeup stay in place all day-or even a couple hours. It's affordable but almost not worth the money. TIP if you do have it--spray and then set it in place by lightly pressing with your beauty blender. Hope this helps!
Bernadette T.
This is a nice setting spray for being a matte finish. The only downside is that it only last like four hours for me, I have oily combination skin. It does setting my make-up though. I will continue to use it.
Marce G.
Kissimmee
Well... where to start?
City Color has disappointed me huge. I love the brand but this time, no.. just no. It did give my makeup a fresh look, for like 20 minutes. After that, it made my pores look huge and my skin oily.
Mavis K.
I want to know if this product works for oily skin?
Marjorie D.
Where can i buy it? I got it as a gift and i could never find it
Rachel M.
Washington, PA
Is this product sticky? I've had setting sprays that are slightly sticky, that's a huge negative!