City Color Pressed Powder, Light uploaded by Krystal P.City Color Pressed Powder, Light uploaded by Aylin C.

BY CITY COLOR

City Color Pressed Powder: Perfect for taking on-the-go Cruelty free see more...

Taylor B.
Troy
This powder worked very good for me I have used a lot of other powders and I would recommend this one. I don’t have any complaints and I purchased at Walmart for cheap. It stays on well and I was not disappointed.
abbie m.
i got the lightest shade and it still was wayyyy to orange on me. disappointed because i love their bronzer and blushes.
Shea G.
Seattle, WA
Amazing for the price! My face felt a little dry after use, other than that it is amazing quality.
Raquel T.
Waterford , CA
I had purchased this one because I had ran out and I had to get one and I can say it was a great purchase had great coverage and lasted all day
Aylin C.
Doral, FL
I like this pressed powder but not to the point that I would repurchase. I would like to recommend it though because of the smoothness of the powder itself and how fine it applies on skin. Also, it is probably one of the cheapest pressed powder in the market that works to mattify the skin for a longer period!