BY CITY COLOR

The smooth silky texture of Mineral Shadow highlights your eyes with a natural rich pigment and satin finish. Available in four radiant colors ,to create a flawless look for both day and night. Net Wt. 0.113 oz. / 3.2 g CITY COLOR Brand eye-shadows... see more...

CITY COLOR Mineral Eye Shadow - Ocean Pearl
  • "These are one of my favorite shimmer shades. They are soooo creamy and ultra pigmented. I dont even need a white primer to make these shades pop. They last all day and look absolutely stunning. I own every single shade and they are such fun pops of color" in 5 reviews
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this in my June ipsy bag in the color cheers to life. First this is the largest single shadow pot in have ever had. The pigmentation is superb. No need to foil it or use glitter glue. This is a copper bronze shade and u can totally see it on my olive skin tone.
Amanda V.
I have this eyeshadow in skinny latte. Great hint of shimmer for an easy wear eyeshadow. I've also used it as a highlighter on my brow bone as well.
Sarah F.
West Allis
I actually have this in a green and a brown, but those weren't options here. Velvety texture, minimal fading, great pigmentation. Love this stuff!
Abby K.
Very nice color, love these eyeshadows, they could be a little more creamy, you do get a tiny bit of fall out but I love this and I want more!
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Love these eyeshadows. I prefer to use them with a wet brush so they apply creamier instead of easier to blend. Either way they are great!
Haley W.
Ellsworth, ME
I got this as a gift and wasn't expecting much from it. I was wrong to think that. This color stays on me all day! No fading.
Ashlyn K.
Saint Johns, MI
All of the eyeshadows are super pigmented and luminescent. You won't be disappointed. It's really an easy blendable product.
Stephanie S.
Perris, CA
Can we say pigment the color is simply gorgeous and i had no fall out when i applied.i tried it as a high lighter
This really does look like a highlighter but is not it sounds like a very very good product 😃😃😀😀😊😊😆😆☺☺
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Very pigmented eyeshadow! I received one in my ipsy subscription. I love it. Not disappointed at all!