BY CITY COLOR

The smooth silky texture of Mineral Shadow highlights your eyes with a natural rich pigment and satin finish. Available in four radiant colors ,to create a flawless look for both day and night. Net Wt. 0.113 oz. / 3.2 g CITY COLOR Brand eye-shadows... see more...

CITY COLOR Mineral Eye Shadow - Ocean Pearl
  • "These are one of my favorite shimmer shades. They are soooo creamy and ultra pigmented. I dont even need a white primer to make these shades pop. They last all day and look absolutely stunning. I own every single shade and they are such fun pops of color" in 5 reviews
Maria B.
Shade : cheers to life
This color is so pigmented .. the search is just one swipe! I was pleasantly surprised with this shadow and feel not many people now about City color singles! Also the single is a big amount of product ! This product is shimmery, smooth and stays shimmer and pigmented upon hours of wear! Would highly recommend looking into city color shadows
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
So you can't argue with the price, but it's not nearly as pigmented as I had hoped. I purchased it from the CityColorCosmestics.com website. It's ok, kind of difficult to get onto your brush and difficult to blend. It's a shame because I do love that shade as it's an ideal base for me. I don't plan on buying more when I run out, but I wouldn't discourage someone from buying it either .
Vilma V.
I received this product in a past Ipsy glam bag. It's creamy, blendable, and has great color payoff. Didn't irritate my eyes, which says alot about the good quality of the shadow. The shade is called Beach Cottage. Can be found at your local drugstore. This product is fibromyalgia and sensory issues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
Sarah W.
The color I have is actually ladylike. It has a slight shimmer to it which gives some fun dimension to my eyeshadow. Just enough to be able to wear it with everyday looks and not feel too glitzy.
Amanda C.
HELLERTOWN, PA
I received the color "sheers to life" in my ipsy bag and the color is super pretty , pigmentation is good , no fall-out, stayed for at least 8h ( and I think would have stayed more ) without a primer. Awesome shade for a simple look , all over the lid ( like the picture ).
Rachel H.
Williamstown, Ky
I got this in my ipsy bag and it's super creamy and pigmented! It's so creamy that I can't tell if it's a cream or powder eyeshadow. I got a gorgeous purpley grey color and I'm in LOVE with it!
Brittany J.
I had never tried this brand before but received it in my ipsy bag. Wow was I impressed. The pigment is incredible, on par with high end eyeshadows. Zero fallout as well which I've never experienced with non high end brands. Not only is it the biggest single eye shadow pot I've had/seen and I believe it's only around 4 dollars! Seriously, go check it out!
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I got this in my June ipsy bag in the color cheers to life. First this is the largest single shadow pot in have ever had. The pigmentation is superb. No need to foil it or use glitter glue. This is a copper bronze shade and u can totally see it on my olive skin tone.
Angel M.
Muldrow, OK
I received the ""Cheers to Life" Shimmer shadow in my Ipsy bag and I immediately fell in love with this shadow! The color itself is AMAZING.
The pigment is beautiful.
I love that flicker of sparkle in it.
Aaliyah M.