BY CITY COLOR

The smooth silky texture of Mineral Shadow highlights your eyes with a natural rich pigment and satin finish. Available in four radiant colors ,to create a flawless look for both day and night. Net Wt. 0.113 oz. / 3.2 g CITY COLOR Brand eye-shadows... see more...

CITY COLOR Mineral Eye Shadow - Ocean Pearl
  • "These are one of my favorite shimmer shades. They are soooo creamy and ultra pigmented. I dont even need a white primer to make these shades pop. They last all day and look absolutely stunning. I own every single shade and they are such fun pops of color" in 5 reviews
Maria B.
Shade : cheers to life
This color is so pigmented .. the search is just one swipe! I was pleasantly surprised with this shadow and feel not many people now about City color singles! Also the single is a big amount of product ! This product is shimmery, smooth and stays shimmer and pigmented upon hours of wear! Would highly recommend looking into city color shadows
Melissa J.
chandler
This is the first time I have used this brand, and I LOVED this shade. While its an eyeshadow, I have been using it as a highlighter on my cheekbones and a very small amount right beneath my eyebrows using a tapered blending brush. You can definitely layer this to get a BAM THIS IS HIGHLIGHTER effect, but I like using it subtly. The only thing I didn't care for was that it seemed i needed reapplication after just a couple of hours.
Danielle P.
Normal, IL
I have this eye shadow in the shade Skinny Latte, and I was highly impressed with the quality of it! It's a lovely warm, but neutral shade with a slight sparkle/shimmer that doesn't read as glittery. It also doubles as a gorgeous highlighter. I love that an affordable eye shadow can double for more than one purpose. I've not had too many issues with fallout, and for the price, you really can't complain.
Vilma V.
I received this product in a past Ipsy glam bag. It's creamy, blendable, and has great color payoff. Didn't irritate my eyes, which says alot about the good quality of the shadow. The shade is called Beach Cottage. Can be found at your local drugstore. This product is fibromyalgia and sensory issues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
Courtney L.
Quartz Hill
I really like this rye shadow. I dont often wear eye shadow, but this is one of the few I wear regularly. It has great pigmentation. It is a nice, bright, and light color. It really brightens my eyes when I put it on the inside corner of my eyes. It's a great eye shadow.
Aanchal K.
Bethpage, NY
Skinny Latte // This is a great shimmery neutral shade, which looks great with every look. It has great color and is buildable for a more dramatic look if need be.
I prefer to use a blending brush or my finger for more control while applying this.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
I got City Color eyeshadow in the shade Skinny Latte in one of my ipsy bags and I absolutely fell in love with it!! It goes on very smooth, it blends extremely well, and it's a beautiful color. What made me really obsessed is that this eyeshadow shade can double as an awesome highlight!! Seriously, this shadow is amazing!
Chantel F.
Chippewa Falls
I love this color! I also am surprised by how smooth this formula is and how easy it is to apply! I also think it’s quite versatile because I also can pull off using it as a highlighter! I would repurchase again, and also recommend trying it if you haven’t!
Sincerely, Sarah E.
Taunton, MA
I was honestly surprised in how much I loved city color eyeshadows! Every single color I have tried has such beautiful pigmentation, especially the shimmers! And they blend so well. I would highly recommend this brand!
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
I received this eyeshadow in my ipsy glam bag, and the color is skinny latte. I absolutely love the lightish off white color and it is extremely shimmery. I usually use it under my eyebrows and as a highlighter on my cheeks, and in the corner of my eyes. It has great pigment and the shimmer is beautiful. The highlight lasts all day too! I definitely would recommend getting this in the skinny latte!