City Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette

by City Color

City Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette: Brings together the best of matte tones and smokey eyes Featuring 10 perfectly-compatible tones including highlight shades Includes dual-ended applicator Great for everyday use and excellent for travel Apply shadow...

Is this pallette a good one? Does the eyeshadows stays for long? I've watched some reviews good and some bad. I'm still not sure to buy this, but these neutral colors are beautiful and grab my attention... HELP..!
Start your review of City Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette!
Council Bluffs, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
City Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette has become my favorite Palette. It has beautiful purples and stunning browns that accent and highlight eachother. It adds a little flair to the natural look.
Huntsville , AL
I love this palate I got it for my birthday and I love how it pops on my brown eyes. It shows up great on my darker skin. I'm not really sure of the price, but would pay whatever for another one.
City Color Matte Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Chelsea B.
This eyeshadow has a beautiful color, excellent pigmentation and shimmer, but not overwhelming, easy application, it blends well and is long lasting
Double Spgs, AL
Ok first i have to say i love the dark colors. They last all day. I use these all the time especially when its date night! Love love love
One of my favorite eye shadows. I totally recommend buying this for your eye selection
St, AB
This palette is decent. The colour range is interesting and a lot of the colours seem to look identical on the skin which is a major down fall. These shadows are pretty chalky and have a lot of fall out when applying them. Over all i don't really recommend this palette
Calgary, AB
Very basic palette.  I use it to create depth on my brow bone and in my crease.  I use the various shades to build up and blend out a nice crease, then will have a pop of colour on the lid.  If you like basic neutrals then this is the palette for you.  For the price it is good just as a base/ matte shadow!
Santo Domingo Este, Residencial Mirador del Este.
I like natural tones but these are almost not noticeable in some shades, but if I like their soft texture a delicate powder nothing rustic