BY CITY COLOR

Intense Shine Eye Shadow Palette is sure to give your eyes the WOW factor. This incredibly versatile and fun palette comes with 12 metallic-foil shimmer shadows. The smooth, soft textures blend seamlessly, giving you endless possibilities in your... see more...

• color looks great did it work good for u?1 Answers
CITY COLOR Intense Shine Eye Shadow Palette - Metallic
  • "I just love the eyeshadows all are super pigmented,creamy.Its fulfilled my expectations!! You can use it without eyelid primer.I bought it from citycolorcosmetics online for 5$ but shipping was bit high than products;lol !! I definitely recommend to others" in 3 reviews
Chelz B.
United States
This intense shine palette is gorgeous! It has a smooth formula and stunning pigmentation. It is hard to find a gorgeous metallic white that does not come off as ashy but the one in this palatte is a winner! All the shades in here are great.
Ashlee N.
Mayo
If you love shine and shimmer in your eye looks, this is definitely a palette for you. The colors are beautiful. You can get good pigment dry and even more if you apply wet. The colors go on smooth even though they look like a cream. For the price this is a heavy yes! 7.00 on Hush
Sheyenne S.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is my favorite palette for colorful looks. The shadows are pigmented & opaque, & such a great price point. I wish they still had this palette available cause idk what I’m going to do once mine runs out!
Aaliyah M.
Rialto, CA
This palette is perfect for having all of your stand out/pops of color in one place. I usually lay a matte transition and pick one of these. The formula is the same as the individual shimmer shadows so they are ultra creamy and last all day or night long!
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
I am in love with this palette. Purchased it on amazon.com for $4.87 and the pigmentation is AMAZING. The colors are BOLD, VIBRANT and COLORFUL. The product lasts and it is easy to blend and work with. A+
Thelma M.
I love these colors. Very bright which equals beautiful eyeshadow. Easy to apply on the eyelids. Would recommend you using eyeliner, maybe do a good smokey eye look.
zane h.
Upper Darby, PA
Deidra S.
I love the colors of this eyeshadow palette it's very bright easy to apply on the eyelids
Jodan W.
GUYS THIS IS SUPER PIGMENTED AND HAS SOME VERY NICE COLORS. I DID A RIHANNA INSPIRED LOOK! I HAVE DARK BROWN EYES AND I RARELY USE A PRIMER WITH IT! I DID A RIRI GALAXY PALETTE INSPIRED MAKEUP!. GUYS IT WAS AMAZING. I ALSO JUST DID A WINTER MAKEUP LOOK WITH IT! I WOULD BUY IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. IT IS ALSO SUPER CHEAP!!!!
mabel v.
Doral, FL
It does not have a really good pigmentation and the material dissolves easily making it hard to last thus is not very good as the moment of application, but i use it anywais to give a little shine to the base color i apply on the eye lid.
Suzie R.
color looks great did it work good for u?