CITY COLOR Intense Shine Eye Shadow Palette - Metallic uploaded by Sanjida A.CITY COLOR Intense Shine Eye Shadow Palette - Metallic uploaded by Antonia T.CITY COLOR Intense Shine Eye Shadow Palette - Metallic uploaded by mabel v.

BY CITY COLOR

Intense Shine Eye Shadow Palette is sure to give your eyes the WOW factor. This incredibly versatile and fun palette comes with 12 metallic-foil shimmer shadows. The smooth, soft textures blend seamlessly, giving you endless possibilities in your... see more...

Deidra S.
Deidra S.
I love the colors of this eyeshadow palette it's very bright easy to apply on the eyelids
Sanjida A.
Sanjida A.
Upper Darby, PA
I just love the eyeshadows all are super pigmented,creamy.Its fulfilled my expectations!! You can use it without eyelid primer.I bought it from citycolorcosmetics online for 5$ but shipping was bit high than products;lol !! I definitely recommend to others
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
This palette is perfect for having all of your stand out/pops of color in one place. I usually lay a matte transition and pick one of these. The formula is the same as the individual shimmer shadows so they are ultra creamy and last all day or night long!
Antonia T.
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
I am in love with this palette. Purchased it on amazon.com for $4.87 and the pigmentation is AMAZING. The colors are BOLD, VIBRANT and COLORFUL. The product lasts and it is easy to blend and work with. A+
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
I love these colors. Very bright which equals beautiful eyeshadow. Easy to apply on the eyelids. Would recommend you using eyeliner, maybe do a good smokey eye look.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Calgary
SO PIGMENTED!  I use this palette only on my lid and use a matte for the crease and brow bone.  It just makes the look more cohesive.  I find it hard to apply with a brush so I use either my finger or a small disposable sponge.  I would buy it again because I enjoy the vibrancy of the colours even though challenging to apply at times!
mabel v.
mabel v.
Doral, FL
It does not have a really good pigmentation and the material dissolves easily making it hard to last thus is not very good as the moment of application, but i use it anywais to give a little shine to the base color i apply on the eye lid.