BY CITY COLOR

Intense Shine Eye Shadow Palette is sure to give your eyes the WOW factor. This incredibly versatile and fun palette comes with 12 metallic-foil shimmer shadows. The smooth, soft textures blend seamlessly, giving you endless possibilities in your... see more...

zane h.
Upper Darby, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love the eyeshadows all are super pigmented,creamy.Its fulfilled my expectations!! You can use it without eyelid primer.I bought it from citycolorcosmetics online for 5$ but shipping was bit high than products;lol !! I definitely recommend to others
Aaliyah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is perfect for having all of your stand out/pops of color in one place. I usually lay a matte transition and pick one of these. The formula is the same as the individual shimmer shadows so they are ultra creamy and last all day or night long!
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this palette. Purchased it on amazon.com for $4.87 and the pigmentation is AMAZING. The colors are BOLD, VIBRANT and COLORFUL. The product lasts and it is easy to blend and work with. A+
Thelma M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these colors. Very bright which equals beautiful eyeshadow. Easy to apply on the eyelids. Would recommend you using eyeliner, maybe do a good smokey eye look.
Deidra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the colors of this eyeshadow palette it's very bright easy to apply on the eyelids
Jodan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
GUYS THIS IS SUPER PIGMENTED AND HAS SOME VERY NICE COLORS. I DID A RIHANNA INSPIRED LOOK! I HAVE DARK BROWN EYES AND I RARELY USE A PRIMER WITH IT! I DID A RIRI GALAXY PALETTE INSPIRED MAKEUP!. GUYS IT WAS AMAZING. I ALSO JUST DID A WINTER MAKEUP LOOK WITH IT! I WOULD BUY IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. IT IS ALSO SUPER CHEAP!!!!
Alicia L.
Calgary
Beauty Junkie Expert
SO PIGMENTED!  I use this palette only on my lid and use a matte for the crease and brow bone.  It just makes the look more cohesive.  I find it hard to apply with a brush so I use either my finger or a small disposable sponge.  I would buy it again because I enjoy the vibrancy of the colours even though challenging to apply at times!
mabel v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does not have a really good pigmentation and the material dissolves easily making it hard to last thus is not very good as the moment of application, but i use it anywais to give a little shine to the base color i apply on the eye lid.