BY CITY COLOR

CITY COLOR COSMETICS HIGHLIGHT TRIO 3 SHADES see more...

• I just found this product in my ipsy bag and it is just p...1 Answers
  • Hello! Can someone give me your opinion aceca of this pal...3 Answers
  • Is it worth it? I wanted to buy one5 Answers
CITY COLOR Highlight Trio - 3 Shades
  • "this is a great little highlighter kit to travel with. it's got three shades of creme, gold and pink. this formula is a little chaulky but it's a good inexpensive mini kit to sample and experiment with strobing/highlighting. i remind this as a starting or experiment but not commit just yet to this trend. " in 14 reviews
Nicole F.
Pawtucket, RI
Def a good highlighter trio to have. I really like having different highlighting tints to choose from depending on the look you are going for. Also it is nice to be able to use different highlighting tints for different parts of your face and not just using one for every part you want to highlight. It is long lasting and the perfect amount of sparkle :)
Joanna B.
Wilmington, NC
Love this highlighting trio. One of my favorite under appreciated drugstore/affordable product. Unfortunately I think they may have discontinued this but the powder looks beautiful on the skin. Blends into be skin and doesn’t accentuate my texture. Plus the colors work. The gold Highlight looks so yellow but it works on fair skin. Great product.
Nikole S.
I think these are pretty good highlighters. I like that it has 3 tones sometimes I use just one for my face other times I use all three. They transfer pretty good but I think it could be a little better. But maybe I’m just using the wrong brush?
Halie G.
spencerport
i love these highlights they are so illuminated and stay on all day. this pallet is long lasting and affordable. i would definitely recommend this for any skin tone because it has 3 different colors that could work on anyone !!
Carla M.
Las Vegas, NV
I think I got this in an Ipsy bag a while ago and I finally opened it and I was reluctant to try it cuz I'm you know middle-aged and I didn't know if I should highlight anything appropriate on my face so this really accents the browse the nose area the lip area I use it all over my face and it's actually really darn tootin good I would suggest this highlighter for anybody who is I want to try it I really I did not know that I needed it so
MPL R.
Chicago
This highlight set was okay for me. It wasn’t too bright but just right. If you’re not looking for something not too shiny I would recommend it . It might be good for you
Jessica L.
I got this in an Ipsy bag a while ago and actually forgot about it until I just saw it on here! I liked the lightest shade the best, however all 3 shades are very beautiful swatched. This made me want to go back to using it more, because it is pretty good!
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
I LOVE the gold shade of this highlighter. The middle shade was just okay, but the far right shade was just too pink for me. The formula is very good, and the palette is quite durable. I’ve dropped it several times and the powders remained intact!
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Love this highlighter! I wish the lightest one came in an individual package because I don’t use the other ones. It’s long lasting and looks amazing with my skin. I recommend to others it’s affordable and works!
Alejandra S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encanta este iluminador. Tiene colores muy pigmentados. Me encantan y es un trio muy bueno de alta duracion y lo que mas me gusta es de que no se mueve para nada y sin duda alguna lo seguire comprando.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Would this be a good product for a light skin complexion ?
Brandy L.
Hatboro, PA
I just got this product in my Ispy bag and was wondering if it's better than a liquid product?
Jennifer P.
Is it worth it? I wanted to buy one
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Where can I find this product in stores? How much does it cost? Is it worth the money and does it look well with a darker complexion?
Rosanna C.
Is this highlighters pigmented?