BY CITY COLOR

We have always cared for our beauty and health care supplements. These products provide you health wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors scents herbs their health appeal their multi- use capability simple elegant look and their uniqueness. Our products help you to picture the healthy ecosystems which provide you a healthy and happy life ahead. Create a romantic look with the Ooh La La Palette! 10 Parisian-Inspired shades in beautiful rosy hues for a loving look. Features Bright & neutral colors for all occasions and looks Bright & neutral colors for all occasions and looks Ohh la la eyeshadow palette - 10 shades Specifications Number of Shades: 10 Shades see more...

Emily D.
goodyear
This product is very well used in my daily make up! It is great for a low coverage eyeshadow. Although not so pigmented the colors are useful. I use at least 8 of the 10 colors. I got it for free but it was worth it!
Tiny C.
Ozone Park, NY
I bought mine for only $2.99 it is great. I love it. It is a highly pigmented, great for the price. It doesn’t smell so great but no eye shadow does. It is good for the price and I recommend it !
Stacie D.
Toronto, ON
Love these colours and that they're a mix of matte and shimmery shades. However they are not super pigmented and leave a bit of fallout.