BeautyEyeEyebrow EnhancersCity Color
E-0007-2 Eyebrow 3 Shade Matte Powder with Brush - Medium

City Color E-0007-2 Eyebrow 3 Shade Matte Powder with Brush - Medium

by City Color

We have always cared for our beauty and health care supplements. These products provide you health wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors scents herbs their health appeal their multi- use capability simple elegant look and their uniqueness. Our products help you to picture the healthy ecosystems which provide you a healthy and happy life ahead. Dare to be bold and allow this soft matte powder to help you create an ultra-defined and sculpted appearance. Dual shades in each compact help you create your most custom natural color using the included angled brush. Features Eyebrow 3 shade matte powder with brush - medium

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of City Color E-0007-2 Eyebrow 3 Shade Matte Powder with Brush - Medium!
How would you rate this product?
Alyssa R.
City Color E-0007-2 Eyebrow 3 Shade Matte Powder with Brush - Medium uploaded by Alyssa R.
I get so many questions on what I use to do my brows and this is my answer! I love using powder but this is by far my favorite. I got it in a subscription box a long time ago and I’ve never run out of it.
Toni D.
Pueblo, CO
1,834 reviews
I'm not a big fan of this bold brow mini palette I will do better with a brow pencil..there is pigmentation in this brow powder but a lot of fallout. I got this product for free through Ipsy points and rewards program. I dont recommend this product
Emily G.
Love this product! It is my favorite brow powder that I have tried to date. Easy to use, great shades. Not a fan of the included brushes. Since it is a powder you do have to watch for budging/smudging. I didn't have any excessive fall out. Formula lasts for a good period of time. I would recommend and purchase again in the future.
Tuuli P.
Aurora, OH
This powder brow product is very easy to apply and looks color for medium colored brows. This is my first time using this product and I like it. However, the it does smudge very easily and might not stay on all day. I do recommend this for anyone who just fills the brows in a little bit.
Amber N.
High hopes weren't had when I purchased this, but I must say I was pleasantly surprised. For such a cheap product it performed well. There was minimal to no fallout, pigmentation was good and it blended well. I'm only giving 4 stars instead of 5 because the brushes that it came with were extremely scratchy. Being that it's a brow product I didn't expect ultra soft brushes, but these felt like I was running sandpaper across my brows.
Christine L.
Maryland
I gave it 5 stars because the product is. I use my own much better brush. I am a natural blonde/ginger and the lighter color works well. A tiny bit goes a very long way. I'll probably never use the other color. The product stays all day and night without fading.
Emily R.
South Daytona , FL
City Color E-0007-2 Eyebrow 3 Shade Matte Powder with Brush - Medium uploaded by Emily R.
Purchased at: eBay
GEEEZ😍😍😍 This stuff is amazeballls. The 2 shades are the perfect balance of color to get the effect I like. I also ordered a 4 pack from [user:eBay] for $16!! Literally have brows for a least a year!! #yesplease 🥳🥳 City Color E-0007-2 Eyebrow 3 Shade Matte Powder with Brush - Medium
Nikole S.
I love this eyebrow duo.... I haven’t used anything other powder since I have a separate brush to apply it because the one that comes with it is really short and stiff. It lasts forever!!! I’ve had mine a long time and it looks like I’ve barely used it.
Reagan W.
Parkersburg, WV
This is my favorite brow product, it fills in sparse areas and gives my brows a bolder look. I use this powder every day and it’s very affordable especially for the amount of product you get and how long it’s lasts.
Katherine  B.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this one in a bit different package (but same colors) in one of the Ipsy Glam bags and I must admit I was surprised! I usually use Anastasia Beverly Hills products like the pomade and the brow definer but I’ve never tried an eyebrow powder. It’s actually amazing! It lasts long and gives your brows a super natural dark look especially when I make them look a bit messy and bushy. I absolutely love it and it’s so small that you can carry it with you anywhere. Definitely recommend giving it a try!

Looking for your answer?