BY CITY COLOR

City Color Duo Brow Pencil with Brush City Color Duo Brow Pencil with Brush will help you to instantly create a fuller, perfectly defined brow with a beautifully natural finish that will sure leave anyone marveling. CITY COLOR Brand eyebrow-makeup... see more...

Genesis P.
Doral, FL
My favorite product for Eyebrows, I have a full eyebrows and I only need to feel the little spaces so its a perfect product for that
Sanjida A.
Great for filling in the brows especially as the pencil is very precise, only when it is sharpened well though! Great that it has a spooley at the end! I got this sent to me and so I know that there is a great colour range
Emily P.
Wellington
My mum purchased this for me at first and I was super skeptical because I thought something so cheap would just be a fail but my lord was I wrong!
I constantly reached for this brow pencil over all my other pencils! It is so creamy and pigmented and easy to work with! I always have a great brow day when I use this pencil! I do set it with powder to ensure it stays on because I'm oily as hell but it is just amazing!
The packaging of course feels a little cheap but it's great that it comes with a spoolie on the other end to help brush the colour through! It comes in a variety of great colours, so there is something for everyone!
No need to spend $10+ on a higher end brow pencil when this one exists!