BY CITY COLOR

RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Well worth the purchase and the price tag is fantastic. Luckily this one I got with a voucher and didn't cost me a dime but I'm thrilled with the pigment colors in it. It's case is super pretty and the bright colors are so much more my style. Very happy i finally got it
Cassandra W.
Elcho, WI
I have one of the colors from this pallette in a small tray and I absolutely love the pigment of it! Its a greenish blue with hints of yellow! Amazing!
Iris C.
I Ike the colors but I little hard to blend I don’t if I maybe didn’t used the right brush but no to happy with it!!!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
City color cosmetics has came out with amazing makeup products. So affordable yet great quilty and pigmentation
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
The city color hypnotic plalettes colors r just simply amazing . the pigment and how it gos on is to dye for.
Marielli L.
Orlando, FL
Great colors,amazing pigmentation. The price is also great for all these colors your getting .
Laura G.
Me parece un paleta con un precio muy económico, la calidad de las sombras me parecen bastante buenas, calidad precio es ideal, el pack a ging no esta nada mal, lo mejor de todo es que no testan en animales, algo imprescindible para decidirme si como el producto o no, totalemte aconsejable, colores preciosos.
Nuria P.
South Shields , North east
The shades in this palette are so bold!! Don't think I would be reaching for it cause I am a neutrals kind of gal
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is a beautiful set of colors from #CityColorCosmetics ! I'm wondering if the pigment is truly as bright on as it appears in the pics? Has any one found that this works best with a particular skin tone?? So wanting to try!!
Kelly V.
Federal Way, WA
What retail store(s) would carry this item?
Crystall S.
Portland, OR
Is this brand sold in drug stores? I'd love to see a swatch.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
So beautiful ! I'd love to try it
Katherine C.
Where I can bought it and how much it cost? Is it worth it