BY CITY COLOR

Keep your skin moisturized and hydrated with Glowing Complexion Illuminating Cream. This long lasting, light-defusing formula helps diminish the appearance of facial imperfections and creates a luminous dewy glow. The hint of rose scent and translucent... see more...

• How long does it last? I need something long lasting that...1 Answers
  • Me encantaría probarla! Que tan buena es? 1 Answers
  • No deja pegajoso el rostro al aplicarlo?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kiara R.
orlando , FL
i pick this up in five below the highlight is ver pink and subtle but you can build it up to increase the highlighter it best to use a sponge or a silicone sponge but i like blinding highlight so this didn’t do it for me
Bethany W.
I don’t like this product for a few reasons. First of all, it’s very subtle and blends away to literally nothing. It dries almost instantly so if you aren’t extremely quick you’re left with dots or just a streak on your cheekbones. There are way better liquid highlighters out there for around the same price point.
Haley C.
Beautiful pigment but does not blend at all. Was very cheap and I see why. This product did not meet my expectations. It comes in beautiful packaging but I would not buy this product again. It’s very creamy which is nice, but the fact it doesn’t blend needs to be improved.
Kassie C.
Mason
Purchased at: Walgreens
A very nice liquid/cream highlighter for the price! I will reach for this if I need an extra pop of highlighter for the night. It is easy to use and will last a while! I would buy this again to have it on hand.
Mary M.
This is the only product I've tried by city color. This is an illuminating cream. You can use this with your foundation, or as a highlight for your face. You can also put on a powder highlight to set this as well. It works great!
Randi K.
Sayre, PA
I got this about a week ago at 5 below, I've used it in my foundation and as just a highlighter and also I've just thrown it on my face with no make up.. this product looks amazing on me any way I've used it. It gives me nice bright skin, a beautiful highlight and when used in foundation just a beautiful glow . This product was 4.00 at 5 below and for something that works so amazing for me that's a steal! I would recommend this product to any one of any skin tone.. I feel like city color cosmetics don't get enough attention but I have alot of their products and I love them. I'm giving this product a 5 star review!
Pamela R.
This illuminating cream is awesome! I use it on my legs, arms, chest and face. It gives a glow that catches people's eyes. I use the elf stipple brush to apply it on my body. This is a spring/summer staple. Will repurchase after I run out. Gave it four stars for the smell. It isn't unpleasant. But if you dislike baby powder smell then this isn't the product for you. The smell goes away though after a while.
Liane C.
Provo, UT
I impulse bought this because it was on sale for like $3, not really expecting it to be good at all, but boy was I wrong. I usually just apply it with my fingers since it doesn't blend too well with a brush, but it's perfect for a natural dewy look, or can be layered underneath another highlighter for a more blinding look. If I'm going for a peachy look, this is my go-to along with the J* peach goddess highlight on top. Don't sleep on this just because it's so cheap!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
1,226 reviews
I love the shade of it. But I don't love the smell of it. It smells like carpet cleaner. If you don't mind things that smell then it would be perfect for you. But if you can't do strong smells than I don't think you will like it. I just couldn't deal with the smell.
lloana c.
I love this illuminating cream! It's just perfect for a little shine/highlight on your face! A plus is that it smells so amazing! It's so smooth and easy to apply, definitely recommend! Will keep buying this item.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
How glittery is this? Or is it more of a shimmer?
Yesenia C.
Hamilton , NJ
How does this product work on ethic skin. I'm NW 43 in Mac. I call myself the definition of tan.
Amanda R.
Golden
Looks like a great product would love to try
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
How long does it last? I need something long lasting that does come off easily.