City Color Cosmetics Glow Duo Cream + Powder Palette Highlight

by City Color

City Color Glow Duo Cream and Powder Highlighter features a two in one smooth and sleek package, perfect for creating a healthy radiant glow! Net Wt: 0.310 oz. / 8.8 g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of City Color Cosmetics Glow Duo Cream + Powder Palette Highlight!
Oxford, MS
the cream highlight was a bit greasy and didn’t show that much up on my skin. the powder highlight was too dark on my skin tone but it is pretty.
windsor locks
I love to use this on my skin , the cream just makes it soo nice on my collar bones , I know it's for my face but girl it's worth it
Lytle, TX
City Color Cosmetics Glow Duo Cream + Powder Palette Highlight uploaded by Gloria G.
I love this. This is so pretty. Like the product that shows How my face pretty? And I just love the way it is.
Winter Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a fan. Will use it when I need to but not a fan of the cream highlighter. The powder is a bit dark as well.
Lewistown, PA
The powder is a gold color which is not something I was a fan of. The cream doesn’t blend well with foundation.
Orlando , FL
City Color Cosmetics Glow Duo Cream + Powder Palette Highlight uploaded by Marie R.
It’s ok honestly. Maybe it’s my complexion but it doesn’t really highlight my face that much
Bowmanville
I really like this duo. I don't really use the powder as highlight or bronzer because the colour doesn't work for me (too dark and coppery) but I do use it for eyeshadow and I adore the cream highlight! It's the perfect consistency and just the right colour for me.
Brooklyn, NY
City Color Cosmetics Glow Duo Cream + Powder Palette Highlight uploaded by Sopho G.
My favorite highlighter duo. Was in one of my Ipsy bags and now it's a staple. Love it qn recomended it
Doral, FL
City Color Cosmetics Glow Duo Cream + Powder Palette Highlight uploaded by RadyMejia 1.
the other night I used this illuminator to go to a disc and what charm the results and hard all night

Looking for your answer?