BY CITY COLOR

• Is the contour shade in this palette cool enough to conto...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an affordable go to contour palle...1 Answers
  • How does this differ from their original palette? Is it j...1 Answers
City Color Cosmetics Contour Effects Palette 2
  • "the highlight is my absolute favorite out of anything i've used. the contour and bronzer aren't for fair skin. i couldn't de pan the highlight so i just cut it out. its worth the money. " in 7 reviews
  • "great contour and highlight palette that isn't so expensive. it is kind of similar to the smashbox contour and highlight palette. definitely recommend for those that are on a budget and want to try a powder contour and highlight kit." in 5 reviews
  • "not ashy. buildable. highlighter works bery well. blend very easy. very cheap and very easy to use" in 4 reviews
Anna R.
Nevada
The colors are nice, and compliment an olive skin tone. However, it can be a pain to put on as it takes a lot for it to show. It's good if you're a beginner at contouring and you don't want a bold look
max j.
Corinth
i feel as if im even being generous with giving this 2 stars . a pro is its a simple , sleek pallete and even gives a diagram to anyone new to contouring . the cons are the actual product itself isnt good . when blended out , it appears so muddy , and the powder gets everywhere , and the bronzer color appeared so warm on me , it looked pretty orange . im not a big fan of this . this is the only contouring pallete ive really had a bad experience with multiple times .
Halie G.
spencerport
i love this palette, it is affordable and easy to use. it also stays on all day for a great look. the highlight is a great color for anyone and the contour is a perfect shade. i would definitely buy this again.
Amber C.
W Farmington, OH
I think the highlighter saves this palette and the score I gave it because the bronzer is so bad in my opinion. It's choppy and uneven. The contour has shimmer in it and I personally don't like that. The magnet packaging is nice though and instructions on the packaging is nice for contour beginners.
Alondra F.
Mission, TX
I payed $2.99 for mine. The price is very cheap and the contour palette works well. I'm still iffy about it but I can't complain because I'm not suck of a makeup pro person. But the three colors work excellent!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
This was the very 1st contour palette i used when i first began my relationship with makeup. Being new to makeup, ESPECIALLY contouring, i was CERTAIN that i was gonna fail miserably but because of this palette & it's step by step guide & illustration, i got great results without having to go through the longggg process of trial & error. The guide was so resourceful & really came in handy with teaching ( & visually showing ) me what needs to be done, what steps to take & what each shade is used for. If you're a Contouring beginner like i was, you NEED this. Trust me, it'll make your life so much easier. If i could achieve my desired look, then so can you! It's basically fool proof. Its super lightweight & soft on your skin. A little goes a long way. & Pretty reasonable when it comes to how much it costs too! Can take it wherever, just throw it in your bag and gooo! 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
G G.
For the price I'll give it 4 stars but I love the shades to countour except the high light one it's awful on my shade of skin. But whenever I mess up in my color of foundation or concealer as in top white I can just use a shade of the brown and apply it on top and it looks perfect so totally worth it
melanie p.
Paramount, CA
I started contouring with this it was my first powder contour pallet because I wanted to see what the contour hype was about

I really like it, it comes with 2 shades of brown a warm taupe and a brown cocoa color I miss both lighty when I want a deep but not so dark contour and the highlight I don't use the highlight it's too chalky and white for me

its super cost efficient I literally found this at a clothing store for $5
Reanna G.
Springfield, MO
I absolutely love this palette. It is my first time learning to contour my face and It has a pic of what goes where. It also is so soft and I like the way it makes my face feel. It also isn't too pricey.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
1,001 reviews
I bought a palette similar to this one except it has 3 more shades. It's a great drugstore by and is a great palette. I got mine from 5 below. I like the highlight colors that come in this palette. I would recommend to anyone who's just learning how to contour.
Tawnya P.
Is it hard to contour your face? I've never done it before and think it would make me look so much better. would I need one of those sponge things to blend it or can I use my fingers?
Laura E.
Cary, NC
How well does this blend?❤️
Luisanna C.
Doral, FL
This palette is good for light skin tones? I want a good palette for beginners, and I'm comparing thi one to the wet n wild megaglo one, which one is better?

Walmart