BY CITY COLOR #38 in Contouring Kits

Achieve an ultra defined and sculpted look with contour effects 1 palette. True matte contour and bronzer shades work with all skin tones and blend to a seamless shadow. Add a glowing radiance and lift your cheekbones with the shimmer highlight. This velvety smooth formula is a pressed fine powder that allows for light application with serious color payoff. A beauty-blogger favorite, the contour effects1 palette is perfect for both beginners and professionals and is ideal for all skin types. Includes an easy-to-follow instruction guide. The contour effects 2 palette was created to offer an even more cool-toned option to contouring lovers, from beginners to professionals and those of us who change our contouring style with our mood! the muted hues of the contour create a natural-looking shadow while the subtle bronzer gives all-over warmth. Add a glowing radiance and lift your cheekbones with the shimmer highlight, which features a more natural tone for everyday wear. This palette is ideal for all skin types and includes an easy-to-follow instruction guide.

• Did using this product cause anyone to break out?3 Answers
  • It is an excellent product every time I use it I fall in love wi...1 Answers
  • Will this work for dark skin tones?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "i received this in my ipsy bag. works fine, would need to compare to other products. it could probably be more pigmented and be easier to blend. the highlighter is too powdery and difficult to apply with control. i would recommend this as a started palette." in 24 reviews
Lillian W.
I LOVE THIS! I got this in a ipsy bag and at first I was like ehh I will never use this, but then like a week later I used it and I loved it. I use this every day. It lasts me about 7 hours which I feel like is a long time. It is very affordable and travel friendly. The only thing I don't love about this product is the white shade. One the back it says to use it for highlighting but its not. It was like chalk I'd say you go for it but just stay away from that "highlighting" shade.
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
I really like the contour and highlight of this product but the bronzer is way to orange for me. The pigment is great for the price and it wears well. The packaging is nice too. The sample size from ipsy was very generous.
Gina A.
I typically really enjoy City Color products, but this one, not so much. The color range for their contour palettes is very limited and the tone is off. The contour colors themselves are either too dark or too warm-to the point where you look like you bathed in bronzer. The fallout when using these powders is also unreal, so so much product gets wasted. I assume for someone with a very dark/very warm skin tone these may actually wind up working quite well, but the tone choice of the pigments is really only suitable for certain skin colors/tones.
Yacely m.
My favorite new product i have medium skin tone and this color matched perfectly the contour will not look dirty on me amd the bronzer is just the perfect shade . The highlighter i thought it was going to look white on me but not it gives me a beautiful glow super pigmented i am impressed
Hope C.
Pendleton, IN
I like this, but I'm not loving it. After a few tries with it, I went back to my old bronzer. I do love the highlight, it's super pretty. BUT - I do have to add a different highlight on top a few hours later because it fades SO fast. This palette is great for beginners, but just beware of the bronzer. It is VERY orange. It all blends out well in the end and I will use this more during summer when I'm more tan!
Lily Y.
st. paul
City Color Cosmetics Contour Effects Palette I got this contour palette from my January Ipsy Glam Bag. I love this contour palette, it’s very pigmented! The highlighter is really pretty and pigmented. I swatch it a few times but never used it.
Mariana F.
Alexandria , VA
I win a sample in my Ipsy bag, and for sure I’ll buy the full-size. The color and the pigmentation are amazing, long duration, the highlight specially is amazing. I recommend specially because it’s super practical, you have 3 in 1.
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
I love this contour kit! My sister purchased It for me so that we could do our makeup over video chat and I didn't have a contour kit! She said it was a great value. The product shows up great on my skin! It is the first contour kit I have ever used so I do not have anything to compare it to, but I also have no complaints as it seems to do it's job and I don't need high end products to be happy! I really like that it has the instructions inside!
Lacey L.
Franklin, LA
The highlighter was pretty decent. It gave off a nice shimmer. However the contour was terrible. It didn't spread easily at all and it does not blend. It just makes my face look dirty.
Nina F.
I think this countoring set is good for people that has not a whole lot of experience with makeup. Very affordable. Easy to blend. Cheap packaging no mirror but it's a drugstore product so you can't expect plastic packaging.
Ariana D.
Does anyone know where I can buy this??
Kristen M.
What is your experience with this product?
Amanda B.
Los Angeles, CA
How is this product? Is there better cheaper contour palettes?
Daileksi H.
It is good brand? Who expensive it is
Lilandrah U.