BY CITY COLOR

Achieve an ultra defined and sculpted look with contour effects 1 palette. True matte contour and bronzer shades work with all skin tones and blend to a seamless shadow. Add a glowing radiance and lift your cheekbones with the shimmer highlight. This velvety smooth formula is a pressed fine powder that allows for light application with serious color payoff. A beauty-blogger favorite, the contour effects1 palette is perfect for both beginners and professionals and is ideal for all skin types. Includes an easy-to-follow instruction guide. The contour effects 2 palette was created to offer an even more cool-toned option to contouring lovers, from beginners to professionals and those of us who change our contouring style with our mood! the muted hues of the contour create a natural-looking shadow while the subtle bronzer gives all-over warmth. Add a glowing radiance and lift your cheekbones with the shimmer highlight, which features a more natural tone for everyday wear. This palette is ideal for all skin types and includes an easy-to-follow instruction guide.

• Did using this product cause anyone to break out?3 Answers
  • It is an excellent product every time I use it I fall in...1 Answers
  • Will this work for dark skin tones?2 Answers
City Color Cosmetics Contour Effects Palette

Start your review of City Color Cosmetics Contour Effects Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "i received this in my ipsy bag. works fine, would need to compare to other products. it could probably be more pigmented and be easier to blend. the highlighter is too powdery and difficult to apply with control. i would recommend this as a started palette." in 24 reviews
Mercedes B.
pasadena
I received a small palette to try a few months ago. And ever since I received it is now one of my go to contour palettes. The formula is great, you really do not need to have a bunch on the brush to make it work on the face. The first time I used it, the product went onto my brush like butter. I didn’t even meet to wet my brush which was great.
Madeline L.
Purchased this palette at my nearest Five Below for only $5. The size of the pans are that of a standard face powder (pretty big) pigmentation is really good, a little bit goes a long way so you have to be very light handed with these. You have 3 shades ( one for Contour, one for Bronzer, and one for Highlighting) the highlight is a bit chalky looking, so I only use it as an inner corner highlight. Overall, for only 5 bucks, I think it’s worth the buy. Love that it comes with an informative illustration of where each color should be placed. Perfect for someone who wants to start practicing their contouring skills.
Ebony H.
Birmingham , AL
Mines look a little different than the picture, but this little cheap thing has probably been my favorite. The darkest shade is perfect for my skin tone. Lasts all day. Sort of hard to blend, but with a little work and some moisture, I tackle the job. The darkest shade is also a great shade to fill in eyebrows & have them look very natural!
Kelly D.
I got this is in a previous Ipsy bag and I’ve had it for awhile now. I use it as I think it works well compared to others! Blends beautifully and you can use the colors for other areas as well! I love this and I may buy again. I would definitely recommend if you need a starter contour
Jennifer S.
Chicago
One of the staff members at my old school gave me this since she knows i love makeup, and i gotta say..this is the BEST palette (except the highlight) i love the contour, and bronzer shades since they are pigmented and so easy to apply.I just don't like the highlighter because its too white for me:) .

#ContourWithCityColor
Katie S.
For the price, this palette is great!! All of the shades are Soo pigmented, and the contour has a nice ashy under tone. I will say, if you have fair to medium skin this will probably be too dark for you. I want a huge fan of the highlighter, as it looks frosty and has kind of chunky glitter, but I thought I got my money's worth just for the other two shades!
Shauna C.
this was my first ever contour kit, I really like the simpleness of it being a 3 in 1 palette, the the pigmentation is very pretty but it could be a little more easier to blend, I found that the highlighter was the easiest to blend and I used it more than the bronzer shades. the dark one was a little too dark for me so I used the bronzer as more of the contour affect. I probably wont buy again because it was hard to blend in.
jenkin n.
Harrisburg IL
i would call this a very natural look type of contour palette. the highlighter in it is very subtle and not too bold, the bronzer is pretty, and i really love the contour shade. it looks so pretty every time i use it.
Rebecca N.
Reading , PA
This is nice but not my absolute favorite. I can't use the darkest color because it's way too dark for me. I use the bronzer color as contour because it is more my contour shade. The highlighter is nice when you're going for a subtle look, not very bright.
Ana F.
This city color contour kit is a good product and I use it to contour my face but I don’t like the two shades from there. The white Shade is to white and my undertone is bit on the yellow side so I highly recommend the white shade to lighter skin tones. The medium brown Shade is perfect to bronze up your skin and the darkest tone just looks weird on the skin. It looks like if there is mud on the face. The packaging is ok but the price is cheap it’s worth the money.
Ariana D.
Does anyone know where I can buy this??
Kristen M.
What is your experience with this product?
Amanda B.
Los Angeles, CA
How is this product? Is there better cheaper contour palettes?
Daileksi H.
It is good brand? Who expensive it is
Lilandrah U.