BY CITY COLOR #32 in Contouring Kits

Achieve an ultra defined and sculpted look with contour effects 1 palette. True matte contour and bronzer shades work with all skin tones and blend to a seamless shadow. Add a glowing radiance and lift your cheekbones with the shimmer highlight. This velvety smooth formula is a pressed fine powder that allows for light application with serious color payoff. A beauty-blogger favorite, the contour effects1 palette is perfect for both beginners and professionals and is ideal for all skin types. Includes an easy-to-follow instruction guide. The contour effects 2 palette was created to offer an even more cool-toned option to contouring lovers, from beginners to professionals and those of us who change our contouring style with our mood! the muted hues of the contour create a natural-looking shadow while the subtle bronzer gives all-over warmth. Add a glowing radiance and lift your cheekbones with the shimmer highlight, which features a more natural tone for everyday wear. This palette is ideal for all skin types and includes an easy-to-follow instruction guide.

• Did using this product cause anyone to break out?3 Answers
  • It is an excellent product every time I use it I fall in love wi...1 Answers
  • Will this work for dark skin tones?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Grace G.
Studio City , CA
This contour palette is ok. Just ok... It's very comparable to the Smashbox Step by Step Contour Kit as far as packaging goes. You can buy this palette on Amazon but be careful because a lot of people have ordered this palette and it arrived in pieces. If you do end up buying this product make sure you put powder on to set your foundation because it can apply patchy. Overall I would invest in a better contour palette or even just a good bronzer. I would recommend Too Faced Soleil Matt Bronzer, it smells like chocolate and it does a great job or the Anastasia contour kit.
Jade G.
Millville, NJ
This pallet is very pigmented it does not take much to get color on to your brush, i would not say this is for all skin tones the bronzer and contour are perfect for medium to dark skin tones, But i don't think it would look right on fair skin, The highlight is blinding its very shimmery and glittery it would look nice on most skin tones. The instructions are very clear and straight foward even giving you an example it is a great product and i recommended it to anyone looking for an easy contour pallet, Good luck!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Unfortunately, the deepest brown is a bit too dark for me to use any time but in the winter. The bronzing shade is actually my go to for my contour color, as I do have fairly light skin. The highlighter shade was a bit dissappointing to me. It didn't give off that much of a highlight as it did just make my face super white. I won't be repurchasing.
Lana K.
Locust Valley, NY
This was my very first pallet for learning how to contour right. I found at five below store for 3.99$ I believe. It's great for the price, but a little too pigmented for my taste. Some useful tips included inside, which is also really helpful. I will recommend for someone who is just learning makeup tricks and doesn't want to spend money
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
I am super happy with my holiday gift to myself! I wanted a cheap contour kit to try out before I mastered the technique. This was under $8 on Amazon. Comes with the highlighter, bronzer, contour, 3 options Plus a reference on package. Colors are perfect and not cheap at all. Really happy with the purchase
Allison M.
Hamilton, OH
This was my first contour palette and i have to say it didn't give me the best impression of contouring. the heavy pigment could be good for deeper skin tones but for me it was too much, especially since it was hard to blend. the highlight was also very subtle and very hard to build. i gave this to a friend
Daniela Z.
hola! esta paleta es una de las mejores del mercado, su acabado es perfecto, no es necesario aplicar tanta cantidad para que el rostro quede contorneado e iluminado y esto permite que dure mas la paleta. desde que lo compre me a resultado un producto excelente y lo volvería a comprar las veces necesarias,
Jessica B.
I bought this as my first contour set and even though I had no knowledge of how to contour, it was really easy to learn how to use it. However I wouldn't recommend it as it doesn't really do very good job at contouring and it fades away and rubs off very easily even when I apply a facial setting spray.
Brianna S.
This was my first contouring kit I've ever purchased. The bronzer is very warm and the contour is a cooler toned brown. The only thing I didnt like was the highlight. It is very white and very difficult to blend out. Although it is shimmery, I didnt think it went with the rest of the kit.
Makayla K.
Tomah, WI
This contour palette is not bad, but it's also not that good. the fallout from this palette is so bad & doesn't show up that well on skin. it blends easily but looks as if you didn't even put anything on (if you're looking for that extremely subtle look, then this is the palette for you)
Ariana D.
Does anyone know where I can buy this??
Kristen M.
What is your experience with this product?
Amanda B.
Los Angeles, CA
How is this product? Is there better cheaper contour palettes?
Daileksi H.
It is good brand? Who expensive it is
Lilandrah U.