BY CITY COLOR

Create bolder, fuller lashes with Be Bold 3x Volume Mascara. Available in 3 different lash enhancing functions, each with a unique brush to add volume, length + volume, or curl + volume to every lash. Each mascara comes in a deep black shade.

City Color Cosmetics Be Bold 3x Extreme Volume Mascara in Black
  • "Goes on smoothly and has great stay throughout the day. This doesn't flake off and gives volume and length. I think this is very affordable for the quality of the mascara. I would definitely buy again!" in 3 reviews
Erin A.
Durango, CO
I gave this mascara three stars because, on it's own, I don't think it works very well. But, layered over an application of another mascara or primer, it's pretty decent. I think the fault is with the wand. It's hard and plastic and very thin. Not very flexible, so the bristles don't really hug your lashes to disperse the mascara evenly. Which means a very thin coat of mascara with little effect. Very disappointing for someone like me with miniscule lashes. However, when I use it as a second coat over a mascara that has thickened my lashes, the brush does a nice job of then fanning my lashes out and lengthening them a bit.
Hannah B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
I received this with an Ipsy bag a while ago and I was so excited because I love trying new mascaras. This mascara was a nightmare. It gave me the yuckiest spider leg looking lashes with only 2 coats. It took forever and ever to dry as well. One it finally dried it flaked and make my lashes super brittle.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Holy moly! I received this in my Ipsy Glam Bag. This is a FABULOUS mascara! Forst of all, City Color Cosmetics are very affordable. This mascara created lots of length on my lashes with zero clumps. And I mean zero. It dried to a flexible finish which is nice since it wasn't brittle or flaky. It reminds me of L'Oreal's beauty tubes lash extensions. It does not smudge and is long wearing. I absolutely love it. I do wear an eyelash primer under all of my mascaras.
Edith H.
Love this mascara! It really helps my eyelashes stand out! It is probably the second best mascara I own! Would recommend to anyone with eyelashes that are at least medium length my friend has super short eye lashes and it didn't work well for her!
Shelby S.
Harrisonville, MO
My first impression of this mascara was great, it did exactly what I want my mascara to do looks wise. However I did want to mention that later on in the day while wearing this my lashes felt sticky and it really bothers me when I notice my mascara halfway through the day
Yana L.
(same mascara , yelluow writing) The formula itself was pretty good no complaints-esp since i have sensitive eyes. It also did not have fall out. However , the wand is horrible. It was very difficult and time consuming to apply this mascara, the wand also made it clumpy. CHANGE THE WAND!
Cheyenne S.
Los Fresnos, TX
I actually thought this mascara was amazing! it made my lashes super full and really long! wheni first started using this i had tones of people asking me if i was wearing fake lashes.
Emma R.
Kansas City, MO
Clumpy clumpy clumpy. No thank you. If applied very VERY lightly it may be okay, but one blink too many and you'll have two big eyelashes.
Brittany B.
Like this mascara it is not to think and adds color to your eyelashes. I got this in my ipsy bag but would purchase it if I run out
Pam A.
Anna
Where can I buy this product