City Color Contour Effects On-the-Go Palette uploaded by Megan K.City Color Contour Effects On-the-Go Palette uploaded by Idrialis C.

BY CITY COLOR

City Color Contour Effects On-the-Go Palette: Glam on the way with the On-the-Go Palette everywhere you go Use to raise cheekbones see more...

Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this yesterday at 5 Below for five dollars, the colors are nice but only certain colors work for me. But just because some might not doesn't mean they can also make a nice eye shadow. It does a good job but I think I may prefer my liquid contour pallet more
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad City Color! Not. Bad. I'm really impressed at how buttery and pigmented these shades are! I bought the contour palette because I was extremely impressed with a single eyeshadow I got in my glam bag subscription! This has been my go to contour palette since I got it!
Maria A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this over a year ago at five and below and let me tell you , a year later I still use it every day. Sometimes I use it as Eyeshadow, for contour, and I use it as a highlighter .i recommend it for the price!
Endrika E.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this. Daily use . Almost out so i need to search for another one. Use them as eyeshadow bases sometimes. Leave my contour perfect. Also perfect for warming up the face before highlighting and contouring
Sydney W.
I bought this at 5 and below a few months back. The colors are vibrate and blend well into my skin but there was one flaw. They broke apart so easily that eventually I was missing half the colors. Would I buy it again? Probably.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this I usually switch from using it as eyeshadow to eyebrow powder. I don't use the 2 shimmery shade because they are too frosty for my medium-deep skin tone.
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
This stuff is so amazing. I actually came across it at 5 below. I'm always buying makeup from everywhere. This was 5 dollars and awesome. Super pigmented and looks great on !!
Infinite Q.
Springfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes girl girl work it I always look great when I use this pallette 🤗 what a beautiful thing this pallette is on point that's all I can say.
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a really good contouring and highlighter kit for in the go makeup. It's cheap, it does the job amazingly and it's long lasting
No allergies on sensitive skin.
Valentina L.
Contour perfecto! Contiene iluminador bronzer higlighter..perfecto! Además 100% funcional!

Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I just bought this and it comes in two weeks! Is this as buttery as the eyeshadows? How do you like it?