City Color Contour Effects On-the-Go Palette uploaded by Idrialis C.City Color Contour Effects On-the-Go Palette uploaded by Megan K.

BY CITY COLOR

City Color Contour Effects On-the-Go Palette: Glam on the way with the On-the-Go Palette everywhere you go Use to raise cheekbones see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Nicole W.
Northridge
I received this as part of a subscription box I was a part of, and the product was not my color, did not blend well with the rest of my makeup and was poor quality. I wouldn’t recommend
Mantel A.
Philadelphia , PA
This was a great find! I lucked up and saw this at Five Below, I thought why not give it a try. Its inexpensive. I am impressed by the pigmentation and how well it works. I tell all my girlfriends to buy it
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Not bad City Color! Not. Bad. I'm really impressed at how buttery and pigmented these shades are! I bought the contour palette because I was extremely impressed with a single eyeshadow I got in my glam bag subscription! This has been my go to contour palette since I got it!
Maria A.
I bought this over a year ago at five and below and let me tell you , a year later I still use it every day. Sometimes I use it as Eyeshadow, for contour, and I use it as a highlighter .i recommend it for the price!
Endrika E.
Edinburg, TX
I love this. Daily use . Almost out so i need to search for another one. Use them as eyeshadow bases sometimes. Leave my contour perfect. Also perfect for warming up the face before highlighting and contouring
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I bought this yesterday at 5 Below for five dollars, the colors are nice but only certain colors work for me. But just because some might not doesn't mean they can also make a nice eye shadow. It does a good job but I think I may prefer my liquid contour pallet more
Sydney W.
I bought this at 5 and below a few months back. The colors are vibrate and blend well into my skin but there was one flaw. They broke apart so easily that eventually I was missing half the colors. Would I buy it again? Probably.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
I love this I usually switch from using it as eyeshadow to eyebrow powder. I don't use the 2 shimmery shade because they are too frosty for my medium-deep skin tone.
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
This stuff is so amazing. I actually came across it at 5 below. I'm always buying makeup from everywhere. This was 5 dollars and awesome. Super pigmented and looks great on !!
Sunday N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love that the browns in this palette work will with my deeper skin complexion. It’s not too orange or grey. It’s a nice compact also and rarely gets dirty.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I just bought this and it comes in two weeks! Is this as buttery as the eyeshadows? How do you like it?