City Color Contour Effects On-the-Go Palette uploaded by Idrialis C.City Color Contour Effects On-the-Go Palette uploaded by Megan K.

BY CITY COLOR #93 in Contouring Kits

City Color Contour Effects On-the-Go Palette: Glam on the way with the On-the-Go Palette everywhere you go Use to raise cheekbones see more...

Mantel A.
Philadelphia , PA
This was a great find! I lucked up and saw this at Five Below, I thought why not give it a try. Its inexpensive. I am impressed by the pigmentation and how well it works. I tell all my girlfriends to buy it
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Not bad City Color! Not. Bad. I'm really impressed at how buttery and pigmented these shades are! I bought the contour palette because I was extremely impressed with a single eyeshadow I got in my glam bag subscription! This has been my go to contour palette since I got it!
Maria A.
I bought this over a year ago at five and below and let me tell you , a year later I still use it every day. Sometimes I use it as Eyeshadow, for contour, and I use it as a highlighter .i recommend it for the price!
Endrika E.
Edinburg, TX
I love this. Daily use . Almost out so i need to search for another one. Use them as eyeshadow bases sometimes. Leave my contour perfect. Also perfect for warming up the face before highlighting and contouring
Sydney W.
I bought this at 5 and below a few months back. The colors are vibrate and blend well into my skin but there was one flaw. They broke apart so easily that eventually I was missing half the colors. Would I buy it again? Probably.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I bought this yesterday at 5 Below for five dollars, the colors are nice but only certain colors work for me. But just because some might not doesn't mean they can also make a nice eye shadow. It does a good job but I think I may prefer my liquid contour pallet more
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
I love this I usually switch from using it as eyeshadow to eyebrow powder. I don't use the 2 shimmery shade because they are too frosty for my medium-deep skin tone.
Ashley M.
E Grand Forks, MN
This stuff is so amazing. I actually came across it at 5 below. I'm always buying makeup from everywhere. This was 5 dollars and awesome. Super pigmented and looks great on !!
Sunday N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love that the browns in this palette work will with my deeper skin complexion. It’s not too orange or grey. It’s a nice compact also and rarely gets dirty.
Infinite Q.
Springfield, IL
Yes girl girl work it I always look great when I use this pallette 🤗 what a beautiful thing this pallette is on point that's all I can say.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I just bought this and it comes in two weeks! Is this as buttery as the eyeshadows? How do you like it?