BY CITY COLOR

City Color Contour & Define Palette: Contour Bronzer Blush Highlight Cruelty free see more...

• I love it! Who else use the City Color Contour palette?2 Answers
  • Están buenos los contornos ?? 2 Answers
Liz H.
Catonsville, MD
I've made a YouTube video reviewing this product in the past and I just love it!! The contour and bronzing shades are cool toned and perfect for my pale skin, and the highlighter and blush included are gorgeous as well!!
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I'm a huge fan of this company and their contour palettes. I was excited to see a blush/contour duo until I realized that this was meant for paler skin tones. The blush colors are beautiful, but I wish they would come out with a deeper version of this.
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
I love that this contour palette has everything in it like blush highlight bronzer and contour 😍 the shades are all so pretty and look really nice on the face! And its animal cruelty free so thats a plus!!👌🙌
Genesis P.
Doral, FL
Very nice and affordable contour and highlight kit, perfect for everyday, have a good pigmentation and good colora for light to medium skin tones
Cheyenne R.
This was my first ever contour palette and I still have it! It’s a great Stater palette and I still use it now!
I find it very attractive that the palette brings with it a series of instructions where you are told how and where to apply contours, illuminators, bronzers, and blushes. On the other hand, it has a nice presentation, of a nice and practical size, it seems to me perfect that it does not bring a brush because then it would be 4 brushes that would have to include this product, due to the fact that all products are applied differently in The face and that if we use a single brush for this would be chaos, and it is not appropriate to include 4 brushes in a palette as their price would be affected against buyers. Speaking of the functionality of the product itself, the bronzer did not use it much since it is almost the tone of my skin, the outline is perfect for my skin since it does not notice anything exaggerated and has a natural finish, the illuminator its finished me Seems quite clear to my skin tone, it looks more like a matt white shade than an illuminator itself, and this makes me not use it very often, the blush does not have the desired pigmentation for my taste. Thank you for considering my opinion.
Kim T.
Ho Chi Minh city
I am an Asian, so this contour with me is a bit bold. But I like the color of the blush and higtlight color. Fine powder and very dark color, stick for a long time. This is a very worthwhile buy.
Karla C.
Doral, FL
I am very new to contouring and wanted to give it a shot but I like to keep my makeup light. I tried this product and was very happy, good coverage but is light.
Aylin C.
Doral, FL
They’re pretty soft and smooth, but there tends to be a lot of fallout in the pan when used with brushes. Once it’s applied in the face, it really depends on the type of brush is used that determines whether there’s fallout on the face.
Michel L.
Best Contour kit for beginners 💙
Very inexpensive and the color match my skin in beautiful way
Nayeli T.
Matamoros
Están buenos los contornos ??