BY CITY COLOR

City Color Collection Photo Chic Concealer & Contour Palette: Adds a glowing radiance and lift your cheekbones For all skin types see more...

Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I got the Dark Spot Corretor in my Ipsy Glam Bag of March. I liked the texture (not too thick or heavier) it is more to the sheer coverage. I thought it was good for under eye érea but I didn't see any correction on my dark spots.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Didn't do much as far as concealing. It's OK as a contour but not my favorite. Formula is a little too slick.
Elena M.
Garland, TX
I actually love this contour and highlight palette i use it very often . Works very well highly recommend it
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
This blends out so nice and applies beautifully to the skin. It blends out in to a really natural finish
Lacrecia D.
Booneville
This pallet is the bomb. Trust me@everyone needs this in their life there is not one color I am mad at!!
Julie S.
El paso, TX
This is not expensive and works great ! Has full coverage and covers all flaws on face
Luisa F.
Gainesville
I love this palette. Since it comes with different tones it is very useful.This is my first time buying it, but i would buy it again. I use it to highlight and contouring.
Daniela Z.
Orlando, FL
Me gusta muchísimo esta paleta por su facil aplicación, ademas de que pigmenta muchisimo y no es necesario utilizar tannnto producto y asi dure más!!!
Lucia Lilianny M.
Doral, FL
Es muy bueno me gusta mucho su calidad lo usos a diario y lo mejor es que es barato y muy asequible para el bolsillo me encanta
Yuleisy G.
Excellent cream concealer and contour Palette of City Color. Is my favourite Palette. I used every day .
Kerisha G.
Is this a cream base or powder?