BY CITY COLOR

City Chic Lipstick is our new signature creamy lipstick line that is fitting for all occasions. Its advanced formula gives your lips a hydrating and long-lasting wear throughout the day. Comes in 30 flawless, richly pigmented shades. From luxurious...

Buy on Jet.com
Krista R.
Jacksonville , IL
This is my first purple lip color and I was impressed by it. It isn't sticky, goes on smooth it last me in the day constantly talking to people. The color I do like on me as i was surprised. My color is one night stand - the name cracks me up which they come up with some good ones.
Aaliyah M.
Review for: Other more...
I like this formula a lot because its nice to have a break from the matte crazy. They apply smooth and are pigmented with a satiny glossy finish. The packaging is average but the shade range is really nice. I would definately purchase more if i had more storage but these are fun to find at ross
Michellebellemakeup W.
This lipstick is a creamy/satin formula with a shiny finish. It's pigmented and very smooth. I really like the sleek packaging as well. It does have a very strong smell however that's a bit annoying.
Laura R.
Springfield, MO
These are really creamy, really pigmented. They won't last all day but you won't need more than a couple touch ups.
Andrea S.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Other more...
I wanted to try this lipstick in the shade One Night Stand. It's a little to purple for me. The formula is smooth but I dont think its long lasting.
Genesis P.
Doral, FL
Very creamy formula, last a very good time on the lips, this particular shade is my favorite, dint go out my purse never .