BY CITY COLOR

New for Fall 2016, City Color's Be Matte Lipstick is your go-to product for a rich and completely matte look. Finished with high pigmentation, these lipsticks are infused with Vitamin E to keep your lips nourished and hydrated all day long. In 30 shades ranging from neutrals to bolds, you will never be short on choices!

• I have the color ultra pink but it's a little more pachy,...2 Answers
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received a full size Lipstick in the color Meon M1 from my Lipmonthly subscription April 2018. I'm not a big fan of matte lipsticks but this one is really good. It doesnt dry your lips out. It is a comfortable wear with our feeling like you have chapped lips. The color is more of a nudge than melon it looks great and will blend well with my complexion and clothing for the spring and summer weather. I do recommend this product
Selena A.
Stockton,ca
Review for: Other more...
I have the baby pink one and I love it so much it is long lasting just one thing it is pretty hard to put because it is a matte lipstick but overall that packaging was nice remember for other and Worth the money
Aaliyah J.
pomona
Review for: Samy more...
My mom got this color for me on my birthday. This is very bold red shade which I love. I love mixing this lipstick with a few of my other lipsticks to create different colors or different shades of red. Would recommend!
Carla E.
Brooklyn , NY
I got this in Latte M6. It's one of my favorite nudes. I wear it a lot when I'm on the go and I don't have time to do my makeup. It's alil dry when applying but it doesn't feel dry at all afterwards. I like how moisturized it makes my lips feel, although in not sure if it does that at all. If you're looking for a quick on the go nude this is the one.
Chelsie L.
I actually like this lipstick, well the way it looks mostly, & the shade I have. A few things about this lipstick though, it feels super thick or you gotta press it in a little to get the color payoff, which I dnt like, it's a bit drying, & it smells strongly of crayons to me for some reason. Aside from that, it seems to be fairly long lasting. Not a horrible lipstick, but there are better for the same affordable price.
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
This is a nice drugstore matte lipstick that is very affordable. The lipstick does go on very light and you have to build the color up, but it is very pigmented afterwards. It last a little while on the lips and also keeps them hydrated. I own one in the shade Chloe and I love to pair it with the makeup forever high precision lip pencil in the shade #12 beige brown.
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Other more...
This is my favorite lipstick in the world. It also is the first and only nude color that compliments my skin I’ve ever found in the world. The color “cappuccino” is a color made just-for-me. Well, at least it feels like it. My favorite parts about this lipstick are that; it stays forever, the color (duh), and the fact that despite its a “matte” lipstick, my lips always stay moisturized. Like I said, favorite.
Krystie Lee M.
I really like this lipstick. I got it in a subscription box and can't live without it. The shade (latte) is great and when you add a coat of lip balm underneath, it's not too dry. It lasts like all day too! Definitely recommend.
Patricia G.
San Diego, CA
I currently have about 8 lipsticks and I love them completely! I love the texture it has, when you place it you do not feel dry as with other matte lipsticks that you have treated, it has a very long duration, it fascinates me that they also have a good smell
Dree A.
West Covina, CA
Lola M20 beautiful color. I get compliments all the time. This is a wine color that glides on like velvet. I love that it doesn't dry my lips and it feels very comfortable. The color is gorgeous.
Nadia Victoria S.
San José, Alajuelita
I have the color ultra pink but it's a little more pachy, those others same?

Walmart