BY CITY COLOR

City Color Be Matte Blush: Strong pigmentation allows you to apply lightly for an elegantly subtle glow, or increase color for a dramatically bold look Ideal for all skin tones and shades see more...

• Quiero saber si vale la pena comprarlo, lo he visto varia...2 Answers
  • Amazing! đź’•1 Answers
  • Thoughts? This seems to be a really underrated blush and ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "i got these 3 colors of this blush as part of an ipsy bag and i wasn't so sure about them but i've ended up really liking them. the middle color (blackberry) goes on as a really pretty purple/pink color. the matte finish is beautiful. for being matte the pigmentation is great. i've used them as blush and eye shadow. i would definitely recommend it to others." in 7 reviews
  • "my absolute favorite blush and contour!!!!! i love the plum shade and the bronzer shade! both so creamy and soft but look matte on the skin! i would forever recommend this to anyone!!" in 2 reviews
Courtney T.
Review for: City Color Be Matte Blush, 0.314 oz more...
I purchased the bronzy shade “toasted coconut” from five below one day because I was curious and holy crap was a shocked when I applied this to my face. Even though it’s marketed as a blush, I knew I would use the shade as a bronzer. It is so smooth and pigmented and blends like a dream. This is one of my favorite bronzers out of the 30+ that I own (both drugstore and high-end). It is soooo good and not talked about enough!
Tiffany B.
Review for: City Color Be Matte Blush, 0.314 oz, City Color Be Matte Blush, 0.314 oz more...
I heard about these thanks to EmilyNoel83 on YouTube! I have both Blackberry and Toasted. Blackberry is the perfect mauve shade. It's pigmented and blends beautifully! I use toasted as a bronze/contour product often and it works just as well as the blush. The pan is a great size for the affordable price as well, and the packaging while it feels light, doesn't look cheap.
Beccađź’• B.
Sayreville
Review for: City Color Be Matte Blush, 0.314 oz, City Color Be Matte Blush, 0.314 oz, City Color Be Matte Blush, 0.314 oz, City Color Be Matte Blush, 0.314 oz, City Color Be Matte Blush, 0.314 oz more...
I have 5 of these blushes that range from neutral to bright and I love every single one they are my favorite blushes. They look so good on the skin and are pigmented but not too pigment. These are one of those underrated beauty products and if you live in the United States you can find these at 5 below for 2 dollars
Erika R.
I bought a purplish shade and I loved it when I applied it. It's easy to build up and for pale skin the color didn't make me look sick. It lasted all day and wasn't patchy. My only issue is that it takes a couple swipes to build it, but depending on how pigmented you like you blush it could be a pro and a con.
Theresa S.
Wellston, OH
I have the color blood orange and picked it up at five below for $5!! Highly pigmented so don't go loading your brush with product and be sure to tap off the access.... Love the color looks amazing on my light/medium skin tone doesn't enhance texture I recommend this one!
Allison H.
Poplar Bluff , MO
Review for: City Color Be Matte Blush, 0.314 oz, City Color Be Matte Blush, 0.314 oz, City Color Be Matte Blush, 0.314 oz more...
I got this in an Ipsy Glam Bag and I love these blushes! They’re subtle, but build up in pigment. They’re gorgeous shades for spring and summertime! They blend nicely and last all day. I recommend these!City Color Be Matte Blush, 0.314 oz
J :.
I have a 3 shade palette of this stuff and I use it every day. It adds just a small amount of color which is what I like. It's not overly pigmented and give just enough for a natural looking rosy cheek.
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
Review for: City Color Be Matte Blush, 0.314 oz more...
I bought i really bright version of this blush. I do plan on buying something in a more toned down shade.
I have very dry skin but this product does not dry me out.the color payoff is amazing and so is the price. i bought it at five below.

It's lasted me a year and the pan is still practically full. Again the color is so bright and I go for a mostly natural look so the product could really last forever.

This is great for people on a budget because it performs as well as other blushes, but will last forever especially if you get a bright shade.
Gina A.
These blushes are so pigmented and very affordable. A littler goes a long way in giving that healthy flush. Because you only need a little they will last for a very long time.

If you want a more natural look, just tap your brush into the product so you can apply it lightly, or use a kabuki brush to leave the final look very natural and airbrushed.
Lauren N.
Review for: City Color Be Matte Blush, 0.314 oz more...
I like this blush. They are super affordable and super pigmented . I would definitely recommend buying these since they are so cheap and they have a nice shade variety
Gabby o.
Carrizo Spgs, TX
Is this product very pigmented
Pilar M.
I have always wondered about this product....??? I have bought their products before and the formula is not very pigmented. How is the pigmentation in the blush and has there been any changes to their products?
Kristyn A.
Kelso, TN
Where can you find this brand?
Olivia K.
Columbia, IL
is this highly recommended? what are your thoughts?
Danielle E.