BY CITY COLOR

Dare to bare your natural beauty with our new Barely Exposed eye shadow palette. Nudes, coppers, browns and greys never made your eyes look so good! With these 12 smooth seductive hues you can create an array of matte and shimmer eye looks for both day and night.Net Wt. 3.0 Oz 8.64g see more...

• Is it easy to aply? 1 Answers
  • Have any of you tried this? I'm giving it to a friend for Christm...1 Answers
  • Does this have a good pigmentation? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mercedes P.
Naples
Review for: Day Night 12 Colors more...
The city color barely exposed pallet is so cute. These eyeshadows are so long lasting. These are good value and not so pricey. Personally they need a bit more neutral colors to blend in. I will definitely buy this product again.
Melani G.
Doral, FL
I really love this palette. It is magnificent.
I love his colors and he is an excellent dupe of the original Naked.
His pigmentation is from another world, it is amazing. The shadows are easily diffused and last intact for with primer 6hrs.
For the price I have I feel it is worth it and I highly recommend it!

Realmente amo esta paleta. Es magnífica.
Amo sus colores y es un excelente dupe de la Naked original.
Su pigmentación es de otro mundo, es asombrosa. Se difuminan fácilmente las sombras y duran intactas con primer 6hrs.
Para el precio que tiene siento que vale mucho la pena y la recomiendo mucho! ❤
Amy K.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Day Night 12 Colors more...
I bought this palette because it looked similar to the original urban decay naked palette, and for me it was a tad bit underwhelming. The price point is great so it wasn't a total bust, I just never found myself using it much. The quality was just OK, and some shadows performed better than others. Plus it was ridiculously hard to open for no reason and had a weird baby powder scent that threw me off.
Stephanie W.
Em Cosmetics- Illustrious Eyeliner by Em Cosmetics.
OMG.... I definitely love this Liquid Brush Eyeliner! It goes on like a marker... You don't even need have pro status to make this marker work for you. Just one pass with it and the line is clear as day. It doesn't feather OR run. This is a definite must-have!
Myriah M.
Berlin, MD
I absolutely love this palette. The color are very neutral and fit with many outfits and styles. It comes with a double sided crown brush. A full very clear mirror the length of palette. All the color stay on very well and bright. I would recommend this for sure
Sharon M.
I don't love that much the. Rand but I really enjoyed playing with this colors, hope anyone can give it a try!!! I usually don't buy cheap thing because I associate it whit the quality but this ones has surprised me !!!
BrieAnne B.
Gillette, WY
I love this palette, the colors are great and it has really good pigmentation! It reminds me of the naked palettes for sure! This was well loved before I started buying makeup like a crazy person! It was a good to of mine for months!
Nialazia R.
Leominster, MA
Good palette. A pretty good dupe for the naked 1 palette and it's super inexpensive. I got mine for $5 . Most the colors are pigmented and blend well but after several hours these shadows tend to set in the crease of your eyelids.
Emily H.
This is a great beginners palette! Straight up dupe for the naked palette but obviously the quality is not as good as the real naked palette. It doesn't last on my eyes all day partially because I have oily eyelids. But like I said, this is a great affordable beginners palette.
Emily L.
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. I got mine from fivebelow, and the quality is amazing. I haven't ever found a cheap version that was also quality, and this product is just that.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
What stores sell this brand?
Sarah G.
Vineland, NJ
How pigmented are these colors?
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?
Brittnee C.