BY CITY COLOR

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

We have always cared for our beauty and health care supplements. These products provide you health wellness and natural beauty with every day. They are unique for its flavors scents herbs their health appeal their multi- use capability simple elegant look and their uniqueness. Our products help you to picture the healthy ecosystems which provide you a healthy and happy life ahead. Not into shimmer every day? City Color Matte Single Shadows are a great addition to your collection. Use a neutral tone like Creamsicle as a transition shade or go full-on smokey with Moody Blues and Outer Space. How about a pop of color with Empress Teal or Cherry Blossom? Any way you go you'll want to collect all 12 shades! Features Contour effects Bundle of 10 Specifications Shades: 12 see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Ashley J.
Crystal City, MO
I don’t really think this brand gets enough attention but I really really like there products! I’ve gotten a few for free and then some as Christmas gifts, so I really couldn’t tell you where to purchase or how much they are. I do know that they are awesome though!