BY CITY CHIC #23 in Clothing

Get warm and cosy in the Faux Fur Cardi. This ethical cardi features a faux fur front in monochrome fabulousness, a zip front fastening and contrast stretch knit sleeves and back for extra comfort.

Mounira G.
Ain Kihal
Fashionista Expert Level 1
love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative  .
Ashlee B.
Lancashire
Fashionista Expert Level 1
God knows why these things are popping up to review wen I’ve never actually bought this maybe if cud be coz I answer people’s questions I dunno
sanaech685947 C.
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)

Name: Sanae Chaouki

Adress: Nouveau quartier, Avenue Moulay Ismail 13

Zip Code: 52200

City: Arfoud

Country: Morocco
Vivian E.
Parma , OH
Unique color and cute design. It is a warm, comfortable cardi. So chic! Price is reasonable and the fur is not bad. It’s a steal for the price.
Michela C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I found this product really worth it, on the website it doesn't cost much but the quality is amazing! Plus in my city nobody has it... perfect.
J v.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
i hate everything about this jacket. i feel like the way the fur is placed makes me look about five times bigger. i think it has something to do with the length of the jacket on me or something. i dont know, i dont recommend this jacket at all what so ever
marie m.
Biskra, Biskra
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Like this products its afrordable effective neat everyone shoud try it at last once Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not I definitely recommend this product Great product for sure
chaymae y.
Oujda
Love pieces of fur like these one in winter it's a must have it's super warm and soft
I wear it so much
Macy V.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
So cute I love it so much fun and I love you so much for today and I love you so much for today and I love you so much for today
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I have it and I like it a lot I can't stop touching it !
It's very soft and comfortable it's stretching witch makes it perfects it's kind of affordable but I like it a lot I sure gonna get one I other color
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Does the fur get matted if you dry this in a dryer?
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Is there a special way you should wash this?
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
It looks cute, but does it come in plus size? And is it itchy or heavy?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Looks cute. But is it comfortable?
Jenn b.
where can I find a jacket like this? I love fur and coats