BY CITY CHIC #22 in Clothing

Get warm and cosy in the Faux Fur Cardi. This ethical cardi features a faux fur front in monochrome fabulousness, a zip front fastening and contrast stretch knit sleeves and back for extra comfort.

fazeela c.
I can wear this at home during the winter..dont like the pattern...so i wont be wearing this to go out.
Victoria S.
This product is great for skating and I also really like that is it Faux Fur as I would never wear real fur. Its also warm and Cozy
marie m.
london, london
Like this products its afrordable effective neat everyone shoud try it at last once Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not I definitely recommend this product Great product for sure
Neliana M.
Not gonna lie. When my aunt gave it to me I thought 'well, I am gonna look like a fox' but i was super wrong. This jacket is amazing compared to others that I have had before. It keeps confortable and most important: warm. Cost it's totally reasonable and the fur is nice quality and does't feel nearly as fake as it is wich it's good, you know, being fake fur.
Michela C.
I found this product really worth it, on the website it doesn't cost much but the quality is amazing! Plus in my city nobody has it... perfect.
Evelyn A.
Me encantaaaaaa💓
Es muy bueno, bonito, de buena calidad y muy a la moda, es en verdad un muy buena chaqueta😍💓
chaymae y.
Oujda
Love pieces of fur like these one in winter it's a must have it's super warm and soft
I wear it so much
Marina D.
I like this it's sooo cool PD je svidja mi se jako 💕💕💕😍😍😍😍😍
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
My favorite items to wear this winter. Me parece que luciría muy lindo. Me gusta y tiene un aspecto cómodo así que definitivamente lo usaria!!
Zorana S.
beograd
THIS SEEMS SO COOL .I It's so soft .I can be worn everywhere. I THINK THAT ALL NEED TO HAVE ONE ....................
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Fashionista Expert
Does the fur get matted if you dry this in a dryer?
anna b.
Where can I find similar clothing online?
Bianca B.
Glendale, AZ
Does this make you itchy
Jenn b.
where can I find a jacket like this? I love fur and coats
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Fashionista Expert
Looks cute. But is it comfortable?