BY CITY CHIC #20 in Clothing

Get warm and cosy in the Faux Fur Cardi. This ethical cardi features a faux fur front in monochrome fabulousness, a zip front fastening and contrast stretch knit sleeves and back for extra comfort.

Macy V.
West Berlin, NJ
So cute I love it so much fun and I love you so much for today and I love you so much for today and I love you so much for today
makayla e.
morrison, OK
Its comfortable and good quality but after a week the zipper broke off. It was pretty affordable and wasnt unfair for The price
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Rosmary T.
Me encanta esta chaqueta, es muy bella diferente y muy chik muy a la moda para la noche y cualquier dia. la recomiendo
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love love these sweater !!! It's really nice to use and matches with everything because it's black and very comfy !!!!
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
It was a gift from my boyfriend and I love this fake fur coat I keeps me warm in the winter but it's not a winter coat
Cindy O.
Look very warm , just wondring if its real fur ? or not kinda don't wanna wear if it is . just my personal preference
laura m.
bronx, NY
Este abrigo se ve super chulo me.gusta el.contraste de los colores se ve super linda me gusta mucho se ve bien linda
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Its a very dual function item. The front is faux fur and the back and arms are a very thick tight weave sweater.
fazeela c.
I can wear this at home during the winter..dont like the pattern...so i wont be wearing this to go out.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo , MI
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Does the fur get matted if you dry this in a dryer?
anna b.
Where can I find similar clothing online?
Bianca B.
Glendale, AZ
Does this make you itchy
Jenn b.
where can I find a jacket like this? I love fur and coats
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Looks cute. But is it comfortable?