BY CITY CHIC #14 in Clothing

Get warm and cosy in the Faux Fur Cardi. This ethical cardi features a faux fur front in monochrome fabulousness, a zip front fastening and contrast stretch knit sleeves and back for extra comfort.

Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Who doesn't love fake fur? I mean we leave in an increasingly environmentally friendly time and a huge pro to this is that you're supporting that effort. Plus it's super cute and affordable. Would recommend
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Personally, I think that the faux fur look is out of style, but if you're into it, I think it could be a good statement piece to your outfit. I would recommend this to a friend.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ann Arbor, MI
How can you not love this sweater? Not only is the color great, but it's so unique and I get so many compliments anytime I wear it.
Rosmary T.
Rosmary T.
Me encanta esta chaqueta, es muy bella diferente y muy chik muy a la moda para la noche y cualquier dia. la recomiendo
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love that the fur is fake!!! That would be a great piece to wear in the winter, so chic and comfy!
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
I'm in love with it. I always get compliments. I love the fact that I can mix up with this fur.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
This jacket is amazing compared to others that I have had I love the different colors of for and I also love the fact that the back and the arms are ribbed it makes it for a very comfy cozy feel as well as dressy
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
This has been one of my favorite items to wear this winter, and I foresee it being a favorite for many winters ahead. Its a very dual function item. The front is faux fur and the back and arms are a very thick tight weave sweater. It zips in the front and functions like a jacket, but I think it has more of the look and feel of a cardigan sweater or some other layering piece. It really is so warm and toasty, even on the coldest days I had to be careful what I wore under it. You can only wear what you would be comfortable wearing by itself once you reach your destination or you may sweat to death. Great item for the girl that like the layered look but then dreads having to put a coat over that, because you do not need a coat with this.
Gema L.
Gema L.
Riverside CA
I have it and I like it a lot I can't stop touching it !
It's very soft and comfortable it's stretching witch makes it perfects it's kind of affordable but I like it a lot I sure gonna get one I other color
Kalamazoo, MI
Fashionista Expert
Does the fur get matted if you dry this in a dryer?
Kalamazoo, MI
Fashionista Expert
Is there a special way you should wash this?
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
hemet
where can I find a jacket like this? I love fur and coats
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Glendale, AZ
Does this make you itchy
anna b.
anna b.
Where can I find similar clothing online?