BY CITY CHIC #28 in Clothing

Cosy up and get funky in the Aztec Fur Trim Cardigan. This funky cardi features an oversized faux fur collar, soft lash knit throughout, stretch handle, wear open design; all in a long line cut.

Delia M.
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Está tan linda se mira muy caliente ta y muy hermosa , esta divina megusta el estilo , esta muy hermosa y lo quiero
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
The fur look, personally, is out of date. I would not wear this anymore. I would not recommend to a friend.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
I don't have one but I would so take one lol looks cozy!! I want to cuddle up in one. Is it available around? And is it to expensive? Also to the ones who have it does the fur shed or anything? (Thank you this looks great n cozy) 😁
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
This really is cozy and comfortable to wear. And it really looks great on. It made for a really nice layering piece this winter. And if you have tried any of City Chic's clothing then you know their items are total quality. The only complaint I had about this was that it seemed to run a bit big. Though I suppose better that than small. But usually 95% of City Chic's items are pretty consistent with their sizing so I was a bit surprised.
Camila M.
Camila M.
Fashionista Expert
It’s very elegant ! I get a lot of compliments every time I wear that ! Very warm, the material is great ! I want to buy more clothes from this store !
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Love love these coat supper supper elegant and nice to wear for a night out or a party ! Got lots of compliments wearing it
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
This is definitely not something I would ever wear!! It looks really cheap.
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
I got this for my grandmother and she loved it. I think it was a great item for her to wear during the holidays.
Raunak J.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
Wow.. City Chic Aztec Fur Trim Cardigan is great quality. They are so comfortable and looks classy. I got so many compliments when I put on them. I love the color and size is a bit loose for me but its fine in the winter.
marie m.
marie m.
london, london
Fashionista Expert
Like this products its afrordable effective neat everyone shoud try it at last once Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not I definitely recommend this product Great product for sure
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
This so pretty! Does this keep you warm winter?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Anyone have it?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Fashionista Expert
Where can I get one at, they are cute?
Yolanda Y.
Yolanda Y.
Is this product dry clean only?