BY CITY CHIC #29 in Clothing

Cosy up and get funky in the Aztec Fur Trim Cardigan. This funky cardi features an oversized faux fur collar, soft lash knit throughout, stretch handle, wear open design; all in a long line cut.

Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
This really is cozy and comfortable to wear. And it really looks great on. It made for a really nice layering piece this winter. And if you have tried any of City Chic's clothing then you know their items are total quality. The only complaint I had about this was that it seemed to run a bit big. Though I suppose better that than small. But usually 95% of City Chic's items are pretty consistent with their sizing so I was a bit surprised.
Delia M.
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Está tan linda se mira muy caliente ta y muy hermosa , esta divina megusta el estilo , esta muy hermosa y lo quiero
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
The fur look, personally, is out of date. I would not wear this anymore. I would not recommend to a friend.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
This is definitely not something I would ever wear!! It looks really cheap.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
I don't have one but I would so take one lol looks cozy!! I want to cuddle up in one. Is it available around? And is it to expensive? Also to the ones who have it does the fur shed or anything? (Thank you this looks great n cozy) ­čśü
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Berwyn, IL
Love love these coat supper supper elegant and nice to wear for a night out or a party ! Got lots of compliments wearing it
Raunak J.
Raunak J.
Toledo, OH
Wow.. City Chic Aztec Fur Trim Cardigan is great quality. They are so comfortable and looks classy. I got so many compliments when I put on them. I love the color and size is a bit loose for me but its fine in the winter.
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
I got this for my grandmother and she loved it. I think it was a great item for her to wear during the holidays.
Ayushi S.
Ayushi S.
This cardigan or coat will add just the right amount of glam and class to your outfit. Style it over a black dress or a white dress and statement earrings.
Karol E.
Karol E.
Zacatecas, M├ęxico
que hermoso el color, la textura, las barbillas que lleva alrededor del cuelo, o me encanto, es maravilloso, me encatar├şa tener uno asi en mi guadarropa, fabuloso y creo conbinable con muchas cosas, es que es muy lindo, super chic para llevarlo a una reuni├│n
Katrina O.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
This so pretty! Does this keep you warm winter?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Fashionista Expert
Where can I get one at, they are cute?
Yolanda Y.
Yolanda Y.
Is this product dry clean only?