BY CITRUS ZINGER #19 in Water Bottles

The Citrus Zinger Offers an Easy Way to Extract Juice Flavor from Citrus Fruits Infuse Them Directly into Your Water Bottle Quench Your Thirst with a Refreshing Twist 2 Finger Hole Provided for Easy Carrying 1 Wide Mouth Top Allows for Easy Filling Ice Cubes, if Needed 4 Cushioned Base through a Soft Rubber Base Pad to Help Prevent Slippage 7 Removable Dishwasher-Safe Bottle Promotes Easy Cleaning 6 Reusable 100% Recyclable 5 Health-Safe Materials BPA EA-Free Tritan Plastic from Eastman Citrus Zinger br Add zing to your water with a splash of citrus. Perfect for active water drinkers, the Citrus Zinger infuses the flavor of any citrus fruit directly into your bottle. It s not only refreshing, it s all natural. So zing away thirst with your favorite summer flavor oranges, lemons, limes, Clementines and more. Without the cost or calories of commercial drink

Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
I own an absurd amount of water bottles because i like different designs and different styles ecspecially when i work in a factory and they get beat up alot:( What i love about this bottle is that i can put my lemon on the bottom (obviously) and it doesn't send up a bunch of seeds or lemon guts for me to drink! Makes the perfect taste
Lydia S.
Independence, MO
Really love these water bottles. The bottom portion of the bottle is designed so that you can add in fresh fruits such as lemons and oranges to spice up your water! They stay pretty cold for the day. And it holds several ounces of h20
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
I've had this bottle for a while and it's pretty cool. you can grind a lemon in the bottom of it, and there is usually room to put other things like mint or cucumbers. The flavours get dispersed pretty well through the bottle. I find that the first fill of the bottle is pretty strong with the lemon. But if I fill it again without changing out the fruit, it's better.
Nichole P.
Barbourville, KY
I have had this for about 3 days now and I LOVE it. I am able to have fresh squeezed lemon juice anywhere !! The press is easy to use and easy to remove for cleaning. It infuses water well and has the best flavor !! I'm excited to try more options. My husband purchased this for me at Target.
Ariya J.
Combined Lcks, WI
This is a really nice water bottle and is great if it is hard for you to drink plain water. The only thing that I dislike is that the straw does not go all of the way to the bottom of the bottle, so there is always water left in the bottle that you are unable to drink so you have to refill it more recent than usual.
Emily N.
Creighton , PA
Innovative product this is! I use it mainly for cucumber with lime water. The juicer is great for the lime and the bottom part of the container I put my cucumber slices in. Really great for keeping it separate. Although if you don't like pulp and seeds it doesn't have a mesh top from stopping that from getting through. But still awesome product that I use daily to get me to drink more water!
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this water bottle of mine! Especially since I drink a lot of lemon water this is nice for juicing the lemon, along with it not letting the lemon come up and splash me in the face. The opening in the top is a little bit big for me because I'm not a huge fan of so much of my beverages coming up "hitting" me in the face but it's not awful!
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
I'm obsessed with water bottles..so when I saw these at SAMs a pack for under $10 I couldn't pass it up...they are super easy to use and clean...you can use any fruit/veggie you want...I personally love cucumber water and any kind of citrus water...I would definitely recommend these!
Cassie C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Got this in a subscription box and was really happy with it. Used it a few times for infusing water but sometimes the pulp would go up into my bottle. Good product and idea. I gave it to my sister because I wasn't using it and she seems to be enjoying it.
Ashley F.
Eagan, MN
Love these water bottles!!! They are simply amazing and great for a healthier drink choice. Who doesn't love fruit water without all the pulp and added unhealthy sweeteners
Cecilia P.
Sweden
What more can you use than a lemon?
Gaylyn W.
How easy are these to clean?
xiemena z.
San Antonio, TX
Any recommendations? I would love to try this out.. I love infused water so I use fruit daily with my waters
S. W.
What color did you buy?
Brenna M.
I really don't understand how it works.. Do the green thing in the middle holds the fruit down in the bottom?