BY CITRUS MAGIC

Naturally Absorbs Odors! Fresh Linen Scent! Pure Linen™ Ideal for: Basements Closets Pet Areas Cars/RV s Smoke Mold Mildew Long Lasting Dual Action: Fresh Linen Scent Freshens Air Activated Charcoal Absorbs Odors! Pure Linen™ Solid Air Freshener magically absorbs bad odors and freshens the air...Naturally! Using a unique formula that utilizes activated charcoal, Pure Linen quickly absorbs foul odors, and freshens the air with a fresh linen scent! Ideal for odors caused by pets, garbage, smoke, mildew, dampness, chemicals, paint fumes, etc. Pure Linens will absorb odors in 350 sq. ft. areas for 6-8 weeks. For larger areas, like basements, use several units evenly spaced. For increased effectives, place near circulating air source. Scientific Certification Systems Biodegradable Breaks down into CO2, minerals and water. Questions or Comments citrusmagic see more...

• I've not seen this product around so where would be a goo...1 Answers
  • Does this work better in a large area or small?3 Answers
Buy on kmart
Amanda L.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Air Freshener more...
We recently bought this for our bathroom and we placed it on the shelf behind the toilet and it work well for the small area. I can't smell it throughout the whole bathroom but it does it's job for the nasty toilet odors from a large family of 6. I would recommend this
Brittnee Y.
Review for: Air Freshener more...
I have the solid citrus air freshener and it works wonderfully! My dorm room had a terrible smell when I moved in and no matter what I did, the smell would always come back. I decided to try yet another product, and surprisingly this one worked. My room no longer smells bad and smells like a fresh orange grove now! I highly recommend this for people suffering from a persistent odor that they can’t seem to get rid of.
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I had never heard of this product prior to buying, works suprisingly well. Great for use in the damp basement.
Gabby N.
Review for: Pet Solid Odor Absorber- Shelf Tray 6 Unit 8 oz lb lb more...
I had bought this product a while back. And I actually liked it . it smells good .the smell stays for a while
Amanda H.
Vista
This is one of the best, if not THE best, air fresheners out there! It smells like oranges and can mask any smell!
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
I've used this for years because it is one of the only air fresheners I've found that isn't areosoal and isn't full of weird chemicals that I don't want to be breathing.
MaryKate B.
Mattituck , NY
I like this product alot. I think it does a good job covering unpleasant smells. I am a real big fan of the orangey citrus scent
Christy H.
Chattanooga, TN
Smell is fresh like citrus. Good if you are trying to cover up an odor. I used to keep this in my car to freshen up the smell my old car sometimes gets. Doesn't last as long as I would like it to.
Heather B.
I love the scent but it will leave a little film on tables or other hard surfaces. I'm guessing from the oils?
Samantha M.
Riverview, FL
I tried these once I really didn't notice a big difference. The smell so so maybe better in small aeeas
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
Does this work better in a large area or small?
Sara L.
I've not seen this product around so where would be a good place to buy it?