BY CITRUS MAGIC

Naturally Absorbs Odors! Fresh Linen Scent! Pure Linen™ Ideal for: Basements Closets Pet Areas Cars/RV s Smoke Mold Mildew Long Lasting Dual Action: Fresh Linen Scent Freshens Air Activated Charcoal Absorbs Odors! Pure Linen™ Solid Air Freshener magically absorbs bad odors and freshens the air...Naturally! Using a unique formula that utilizes activated charcoal, Pure Linen quickly absorbs foul odors, and freshens the air with a fresh linen scent! Ideal for odors caused by pets, garbage, smoke, mildew, dampness, chemicals, paint fumes, etc. Pure Linens will absorb odors in 350 sq. ft. areas for 6-8 weeks. For larger areas, like basements, use several units evenly spaced. For increased effectives, place near circulating air source. Scientific Certification Systems Biodegradable Breaks down into CO2, minerals and water. Questions or Comments citrusmagic see more...

• I've not seen this product around so where would be a goo...1 Answers
  • Does this work better in a large area or small?3 Answers
Brittnee Y.
Review for: Air Freshener more...
I have the solid citrus air freshener and it works wonderfully! My dorm room had a terrible smell when I moved in and no matter what I did, the smell would always come back. I decided to try yet another product, and surprisingly this one worked. My room no longer smells bad and smells like a fresh orange grove now! I highly recommend this for people suffering from a persistent odor that they can’t seem to get rid of.
Amanda L.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Air Freshener more...
We recently bought this for our bathroom and we placed it on the shelf behind the toilet and it work well for the small area. I can't smell it throughout the whole bathroom but it does it's job for the nasty toilet odors from a large family of 6. I would recommend this
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
I swear by this product ,but simply love it for also being a all natural . This product is powered off mother nature . Containing fresh citrus oils it eliminates tough odors naturally . You need only spray a little , as a little really does go a very very long way . This is extremely long lasting and very effective at eliminating those tough odors such as pets , mold and mildew . I put my sworn word on it that it WILL NOT MASK ODORS , but actually eliminate them . The Citrus in to also provides natural antibacterial properties as well and is safe around a home that has pets and children
Erica B.
Juneau, AK
I love these. I buy them for the church I work for. We keep three to four of them around the fellowship hall/kitchen to keep cooking smells at bay after large events. They work well at neutralizing odor and people hardly notice they are there.
Christy H.
Chattanooga, TN
Smell is fresh like citrus. Good if you are trying to cover up an odor. I used to keep this in my car to freshen up the smell my old car sometimes gets. Doesn't last as long as I would like it to.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
I've used this for years because it is one of the only air fresheners I've found that isn't areosoal and isn't full of weird chemicals that I don't want to be breathing.
Aurora M.
I bought this for my car cause I love fresh scents which was good but it is very strong so once in a while I had to close it because it was over whelming but its a good product.
Stacy G.
watsonville , ca
I'm not a big fan of citrus scents but this one is not too bad. It actually works to eliminate odor. Not one of those that just covers over bad smells.
MaryKate B.
Mattituck, NY
I like this product alot. I think it does a good job covering unpleasant smells. I am a real big fan of the orangey citrus scent
TISHA D.
Awwww the best scent ever but it hard to find in the store and when i do find it i rack up on it i just love this scent
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
Does this work better in a large area or small?
Sara L.
I've not seen this product around so where would be a good place to buy it?

Walmart